BY GALATI GEAR

Inside the Pants Holster - Glock 26, 27, 19 and 30Manufacture ID: GLIP30The Classic Standard In The Pants Holster. Features:- Fits 3 1/2 - 4 barrels including the Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 19, Glock 30 and others similar in size- This traditional holster provides quick access- Ambidextrous- Nylon construction with soft tricot inner lining- Includes metal spring clip to hook on to belt see more...

• What size holster do you guys carry? I carry a Glock 19 h...1 Answers
Karina A.
Denver, CO
I love this holster but I like the plastic holster. I use my holster everyday no matter what I'm doing. It's easy to carry and put on any Jean. Love how it fits. I bought this holster at a Law Enforcement supply store for $50.00.
Kayla W.
Works well for inside waist band, or even to use in your purse/bag. I prefer alien gear myself, but good for cheap price.
Andrew C.
Murrieta, CA
Decent holster. I prefer kydex, that being said it is comfortable. Great for smaller caliber weapons.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
What size holster do you guys carry? I carry a Glock 19 holster.