Galanz 0.9 Cu.Ft Air Fry Microwave

by Galanz

Key Benefits:1.Ultimate Cooking Versatility:The multifunctional air fryer, convection oven and microwave that features Combi Speed cooking in one device for 3 Appliances in 1.2.Air Fry TechnologyAir fry with little or no oil for healthier, crunchy fried favorites like chicken, shrimp, wings, and French fries. The easy-clean air fry kit provides more frying surface area with better air circulation compared to traditional air fryers. Air frying does not use microwaves but uses the built-in heating elements.3.Combi Speed CookingFaster than either mode alone, the intelligent combination of True Convection and microwave cooking creates delicious dishes with optimum texture and taste. Roast chicken, baked potatoes and frozen entrees can now be ready when you are.4.True ConvectionHeated air circulates throughout the oven as food spins 360, cooking your food faster and more evenly without hot spots. You can even broil and bake foods with direct heat, such as fish, chicken and fresh, oven-baked goods.5.Auto-Cook and

Can plastic be used when reheating in the microwave setting?
Does anyone own this appliance?
Start your review of Galanz 0.9 Cu.Ft Air Fry Microwave!
How would you rate this product?
Bob P.
Worcester
Some have knocked this unit for not having an interior light - but it DOES have one. The door glass is so dark that you can't see it with the room light on. The oven cooks wonderfully. If you are short on space and hove room for only one countertop appliance, this should be it. Reheat leftovers, cook crispy french-fries, roast a pork loin, bake a cake. This oven can do it all. Mine will end up in my camping trailer - I may never use the gas stove again. I can do almost all my cooking in the Galanz air-fry microwave convection oven.
Danielle Y.
Hillsboro, IA
My boyfriend and I recently purchased this because it has oven, air dryer and microwave all in one. We dont use those other functions as often as i had hoped but when we did, it was so easy and convenient!! I have never heard of a microwave with these other features and had to get it. I need to look up more recipes or how to use an air fryer haha comes with very clear instructions and a nice removable tray! I have recommended this to other family and friends. So nice to have a 3 in 1!!!
Cathy D.
Balaton, MN
Galanz 0.9 Cu.Ft Air Fry Microwave uploaded by Cathy D.
So easy!! This baby does it all! It microwaves, air fries, bakes, roasts. Did my research and this one lives up to the reviews. It doesn’t take up any more room than a regular microwave but you do need extra room around the sides. Get one!
Christy B.
Ledyard, CT
I absolutely LOVE this item. you can cook hamburgers, steaks, cakes, cinnamon rolls, etc. I loved it so much that I bought my mom one for Christmas.
Heather H.
Galanz 0.9 Cu.Ft Air Fry Microwave uploaded by Heather H.
This is amazing! My sister bought it for me so I can save space in my apartment and most of all have everything that I use in one appliance! I am very impressed so far!! The air fryer crisps better than the "good" one that I had. (And not to mention that they were almost the same price!). All the features that I have tried are amazing!! It takes up less space than my old microwave but the same size on the inside! It's extremely sleek looking. Again can we talk about all that it does!!? I still can't get over the fact it actually does everything and it does it so fast. It's a time saver, space saver and for me a big game changer in my life!!
jeni B.
North Bay, ON
This microwave works so good. I love that it has a built in air fryer. It also roasts, bakes and works as a conventional microwave. It makes things convenient and i love that it has so many built in features. I bought it at Wal-Mart for only $118. It sure is a money and space saver as now i don't have to buy so many appliances since everything is built into one! Love it and recommend it to anyone needing a new microwave. You can't go wrong and the price is unbeatable!