Gala Apples uploaded by Amelie C.Gala Apples uploaded by Jessica R.

BY USDA PRODUCE #38 in Fruit

Ahold™ Gala Apples.
U.S. extra fancy.
Fresh guaranteed.
Mildly sweet flavor, very crisp.
Best for salads and snacking.
2 1/2" min. dia.
Amount and % daily value per serving. *A fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free food.
Calories 80.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
Sat fat 0g*, 0%.
Sodium 0mg*, 0%.
Total carb 22g, 7%.
Healthy Ideas®. see more...

• These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other recipe suggest...1 Answers
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Apples are so great and a great for your health I really love making gluten-free healthy treats with Apple there's a great way to keep your family healthy and give her something sweet that they think it is but it is really not Sweet It Is Gluten sugar or splenda sugar and it is great for the family and they don't have to know
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Gala apples are one of my favorite go-to snacks! They are filling and a great source of nutrition. Their fiber content helps keep me full until the next meal. My favorite!!!
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
CORONA, CA
I love Gala apples, they have a nice crunch that you can't always find in red apples. They also have a sweeter flavor, which I prefer to the sour taste of a green apple!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Folsom, CA
I love Gala apples and especially during the apple season. They are perfect for homemade applesauce or apple crisp. They are a little tart and sweet at the same time.
Meghin F.
Meghin F.
I love gala apples! they have a great refreshing taste and are super juicy. they are the perfect go to fruit and snack for the hot summer days.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Morehead, KY
I love Gala apples! They're sweet and crunchy. Great for any recipe or as a snack. I especially like Gala apples for baking.
Lisbeth Z.
Lisbeth Z.
Fruits are always good, apples are good and nutritious snack, I always carry one to college, I love!! :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My absolute favorite apples!! Can't always find them, but they're always great quality when I do.
Carina M.
Carina M.
My favorite type of apples. They are crispy, juicy and just the perfect sweetness.
Fallon P.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Most people use red apples in classic Apple pie but I've found that Gala apples work so much better. I do not like the texture of red apples. These are the only apples I buy anymore and use them in all my recipes, including apple cinnamon oatmeal during the winter!
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..
These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other recipe suggestions i can try?