BY USDA PRODUCE #9 in Fruit

Ahold™ Gala Apples.
U.S. extra fancy.
Fresh guaranteed.
Mildly sweet flavor, very crisp.
Best for salads and snacking.
2 1/2" min. dia.
Amount and % daily value per serving. *A fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free food.
Calories 80.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
Sat fat 0g*, 0%.
Sodium 0mg*, 0%.
Total carb 22g, 7%.
Healthy Ideas®. see more...

• These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other recipe sugge...1 Answers
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Nature's Promise Organic Gala Apples these apples are perfect for candies apples! You can find them pretty much anywhere. Flavor is not bitter so they’re great to candy them. I did these for my daughters birthday.
Sonya C.
Eastampton, NJ
My favorite daily apple. I try other kinds and always end up disappointed, but not with my organic gala apples. Just the right crispness. Not too hard and not soft. Price isn't too bad either.
Megan C.
I know I failed at my swan lol so don't point it out. Anyways I love these apples they're sweet and crunchy and just have a great taste. I was in my class and my teacher wanted us to try the swan and she said these were gala apples, not 100% sure though.
Jacklyn A.
Stanhope
Gala apples will always be my favorite apple. I️ have never baked with them but they are my everyday snack. They taste good alone or with peanut butter. I️ find they have the best flavor with a hint of sweet.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Most people use red apples in classic Apple pie but I've found that Gala apples work so much better. I do not like the texture of red apples. These are the only apples I buy anymore and use them in all my recipes, including apple cinnamon oatmeal during the winter!
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
These are my favorite kind of apples. My favorite way to eat them is slicing them up and eating them with a spoon full of peanut butter. Find these at any grocery store of course and buy them in bundles because they last a good time.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Apples are so great and a great for your health I really love making gluten-free healthy treats with Apple there's a great way to keep your family healthy and give her something sweet that they think it is but it is really not Sweet It Is Gluten sugar or splenda sugar and it is great for the family and they don't have to know
Mr.Retail ..
Not my favorite type of apple but i use them to make apple crumbles and they make a great snack. They provide you with a lot of fiber and you know an apple a day keeps the doctor away. They are always crisp and fresh and are very cheap. Great snack for kids too.
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Gala apples, they have a nice crunch that you can't always find in red apples. They also have a sweeter flavor, which I prefer to the sour taste of a green apple!
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
These are my favorite kind of apples. They are not too sweet and not too sour. And they are nice and crispy. I love cutting up a small one and putting in on top of my oatmeal with a scoop of natural peanut butter!
Mr.Retail ..
These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other recipe suggestions i can try?