BY USDA PRODUCE #8 in Fruit

Ahold™ Gala Apples.
U.S. extra fancy.
Fresh guaranteed.
Mildly sweet flavor, very crisp.
Best for salads and snacking.
2 1/2" min. dia.
Amount and % daily value per serving. *A fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free food.
Calories 80.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
Sat fat 0g*, 0%.
Sodium 0mg*, 0%.
Total carb 22g, 7%.
Healthy Ideas®. see more...

• These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other reci...1 Answers
  • What are your favorite ways to use these apples? Any spec...3 Answers
Hannah G.
I love apples as a snack. I usually put them in the fridge, like most of my fruits. I usually get produce from Kroger and gala apples are a must have for my apt. They’re sweet enough to enjoy as a dessert after a lunch and they’re crisp and the peeling is light so it doesn’t feel like work to get it down. I love these!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Gala apples are one of my favorite varieties.  I find them to always be crunchy and juicy.  They don't bruise as easily either.  The skin tastes great and it's the perfect healthy snack.  I will also dip mine in almond butter if I want it to be more of a treat.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
my favorite kind of apple. they are so sweet. good to eat by themselves or in a pie. they price is great on them for what you get. they are healthy for you. i buy at walmart. my boys love dipping these in peanut butter. i would buy again, i'm a repeat buyer.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Nature's Promise Organic Gala Apples these apples are perfect for candies apples! You can find them pretty much anywhere. Flavor is not bitter so they’re great to candy them. I did these for my daughters birthday.
Sonya C.
Eastampton, NJ
My favorite daily apple. I try other kinds and always end up disappointed, but not with my organic gala apples. Just the right crispness. Not too hard and not soft. Price isn't too bad either.
Megan C.
I know I failed at my swan lol so don't point it out. Anyways I love these apples they're sweet and crunchy and just have a great taste. I was in my class and my teacher wanted us to try the swan and she said these were gala apples, not 100% sure though.
Jacklyn A.
Stanhope
Gala apples will always be my favorite apple. I️ have never baked with them but they are my everyday snack. They taste good alone or with peanut butter. I️ find they have the best flavor with a hint of sweet.
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
These are my favorite kind of apples. My favorite way to eat them is slicing them up and eating them with a spoon full of peanut butter. Find these at any grocery store of course and buy them in bundles because they last a good time.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Apples are so great and a great for your health I really love making gluten-free healthy treats with Apple there's a great way to keep your family healthy and give her something sweet that they think it is but it is really not Sweet It Is Gluten sugar or splenda sugar and it is great for the family and they don't have to know
Mr.Retail ..
Not my favorite type of apple but i use them to make apple crumbles and they make a great snack. They provide you with a lot of fiber and you know an apple a day keeps the doctor away. They are always crisp and fresh and are very cheap. Great snack for kids too.
Kat J.
USA
What are your favorite ways to use these apples? Any specific recipes you love to use them for?
Mr.Retail ..
These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other recipe suggestions i can try?