BY USDA PRODUCE #15 in Fruit

Ahold™ Gala Apples.
U.S. extra fancy.
Fresh guaranteed.
Mildly sweet flavor, very crisp.
Best for salads and snacking.
2 1/2" min. dia.
Amount and % daily value per serving. *A fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free food.
Calories 80.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
Sat fat 0g*, 0%.
Sodium 0mg*, 0%.
Total carb 22g, 7%.
Healthy Ideas®. see more...

• These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other recipe sugge...1 Answers
Hanna W.
Gala apples are one of my favorite go-to snacks! They are filling and a great source of nutrition. Their fiber content helps keep me full until the next meal. My favorite!!!
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
I love Gala apples, they have a nice crunch that you can't always find in red apples. They also have a sweeter flavor, which I prefer to the sour taste of a green apple!
Amber F.
Folsom, CA
I love Gala apples and especially during the apple season. They are perfect for homemade applesauce or apple crisp. They are a little tart and sweet at the same time.
Meghin F.
I love gala apples! they have a great refreshing taste and are super juicy. they are the perfect go to fruit and snack for the hot summer days.
Angel R.
Morehead, KY
I love Gala apples! They're sweet and crunchy. Great for any recipe or as a snack. I especially like Gala apples for baking.
Jessica B.
My absolute favorite apples!! Can't always find them, but they're always great quality when I do.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Nature's Promise Organic Gala Apples these apples are perfect for candies apples! You can find them pretty much anywhere. Flavor is not bitter so they’re great to candy them. I did these for my daughters birthday.
Jacklyn A.
Stanhope
Gala apples will always be my favorite apple. I️ have never baked with them but they are my everyday snack. They taste good alone or with peanut butter. I️ find they have the best flavor with a hint of sweet.
Megan C.
I know I failed at my swan lol so don't point it out. Anyways I love these apples they're sweet and crunchy and just have a great taste. I was in my class and my teacher wanted us to try the swan and she said these were gala apples, not 100% sure though.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
Most people use red apples in classic Apple pie but I've found that Gala apples work so much better. I do not like the texture of red apples. These are the only apples I buy anymore and use them in all my recipes, including apple cinnamon oatmeal during the winter!
Mr.Retail ..
These are great for making apple crumbles. Any other recipe suggestions i can try?