Gain with Oxi Booster™ Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 50 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Samantha L.

BY GAIN

2 in 1br FreshLock + OxiBoost Features Benefits Oxi Boost br The power of Oxi takes cleaning to a whole new, powerful realm. 2 Amazing Gain Scent br The invigorating scent of orange, lemon, and blossoms with a modern, fruity, green twist. The subtle warmth of white floral jasmine and a hint of woody amber. 3 Gain Scent for Every Room br Take the great scent of Gain all around your house with products made for a great clean and an even greater scent. When just any old clean isn t what you re looking for, the added boost of Oxi in Gain Icy Fresh Fizz liquid laundry detergent takes your laundry to another realm. The crisp, fresh scent of orange, lemon, blossoms, and a hint of woody amber will leave your clothing smelling just as good as it looks. In the Washer Try br Add softness and a burst of scent to every wash when you use Gain Fabric Softener and Fireworks. In see more...

Kilian N.
Brandon
It's a family staple, but it's one I'm happy to continue going back to. It smells wonderful and I still stand by, sitting and huffing my clothing due to how lovely the scent really is. I can't compare it to other cleaners because I only know how well it does in our household, and Gain is #1 to us!
Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
this detergent it great!!!! It makes my clothes smell soooo amazing. I have no complaints!! Not disappointing at all. Very happy with the way it makes my clothes clean and smell good. I would recommend this to anyone who has pets and needs a good clean load of laundry.
Lydia T.
I love this detergent but I find myself having to put a lot in for it to carry on the smell throughout the day. Besides having to use a bit extra I would definitely recommend this product. I haven’t found a bigger size.
Kaylynne C.
Tooele
Its pretty good. I do however like my Pyrex alittke but more. Just. Because I feel it cleans vetter but this is a good product! And I am currently using it and have been consistent with using it for about 2 months now.
Jalyn F.
Alabaster, AL
In my opinion I feel like I use liquid detergent a lot faster then any other form. However gain is a great brand and is always effective. Not crazy expensive competes with other brands. Clothes smell and feel clean.
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Works great easy to use. Price is a little high for laundry detergent and I’ve been trying out different detergents with less chemicals but nothing leaves my clothes smelling as fresh as washing them with gain does
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
I have very sensitive skin that makes me unable to use some products, but this detergent is wonderful! It smells great, long lasting scents, affordable, and no reactions! I believe they also make an infant one too!
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
This product is amazing committed to everybody I do not want to use another sub it’s amazing I’m close it keeps soft, fresh and clean. It is very affordable you can buy it from almost anywhere and I would love to use this in the future.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the first laundry detergents i ever used. It does what its supposed to but i have to use so many cap fulls of detergent to get my clothes clean which is annoying and waste of money.
Dan M.
Purchased at: Jet.com
I bought this to try and it is good. I still prefer Tide Cold Water. Both smell really good but Tide still leaves clothes and especially towels fresher even under the fragrance. If Gain CW was quite a bit cheaper than Tide CW when shopping I might go w it knowing my wash will still be clean and fresh. Plus my daughter really likes Gain's scent for her laundry. Anything to help laundry chores be a little less blah!