Gain with Oxi Booster™ Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Elizbeth M.

BY GAIN #7 in Laundry Detergent

Every time you bury your face in your sweater you'll swear you're smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself. And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. see more...

kelsi r.
This is one of the few detergents I can use that won’t irritate my skin. Not to mention How AMAZING this smells. It’s so hard to find this particular scent but I guess I could always order online. It’s kinda pricey but worth it. Leaves the color in your clothes with no fading, VERY MINIMAL at most if you re-wash 1,000 times like me when you’re feeling lazy and not ready to fold allll the clothes!
Sophie P.
This stuff is good. It doesn’t make my clothes feel weird and it cleans them really well. I prefer this over Tide with Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 90 Loads 4.43 L just because Tide makes my skin itchy, but honestly as far as cleaning both are effective. I would just go with what’s cheaper if you don’t have a strange reaction to one.
Kathleen F.
Oswego, NY
Gain is just a less expensive version of tide! It smells amazing and doesn’t effect my sensitive skin! I will never go back to any other detergents. I can wash my clothes and they noticeably smell good even weeks later after hanging in my closet. Gain makes my whole house smell great as I’m doing laundry!
Haley S.
This is what I use to keep up with the many loads of laundry that are done in my house, it’s long lasting, you can pick it up at Walmart for a decent price. Love this product will continue to buy.
Adriana A.
Miami
Gain is the only detergent I use. I love the smell. My husband workout a lot and sometimes the clothes don’t come out clean with other detergents. To me the price which is a little more than others is worth it.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and I love the scents they come in there are no pros and cons for this. This product is very effective especially with Oxi bolster. I definitely would recommend this product.
Lex S.
Very nice detergent. My family absolutely adores this. It removes stains well and smells great. Easy to dispense and doesn't leave detergent stains. Several of my family members have sensitive skin and had no complaints from this. Would recommend
Eddymir T.
I clean my boyfriends clothe from work with this and let me tell you it is a life saver he works with flour and batter and stuff so that gets on his clothes it's so hard to come off but this is great for that it comes out with no stains and clean
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
I love this product on my cloth it leaves ur cloth smell g so great for weeks I like it better than tide gain it’s so much cheaper and it’s s great product I love this product
eileen e.
For a big sporty family laundry detergent is super important it’s also important for daily weekly use and personally With a big family this is like something that goes by fast and having gain in such a big package is so perfect 👌 for anyone 😀.