Gain with FreshLock with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Powder Detergent 100 oz. Carton uploaded by dana% L.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

• What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does yo...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does yo...3 Answers
  • "Great product, love the scent which lasts longer and keeps clothes fresh, wash out clothes clean and great deals at CVS" in 2 reviews
  • "Absolutely love how fresh my clothes smell and how soft they feel after using this detergent." in 1 review
  • "i'm a smoker, so I really don't like my clothes smelling like it." in 1 review
  • "The scent lasts a little bit after the wash as well." in 1 review
Daniela A.
Houston
I really enjoy how amazing this laundry detergent smells, but when I used it, I was super itchy! I know it was the detergent because my dryer sheets have never made me so itchy before. I do think this could work out for other people though! It is pretty affordable
Korina L.
Mendota, CA
I love using this product because I don’t need to add a lot of product. I can add a little and my clothes comes out smelling fresh! This is an affordable product I always stock up on this! I would recommend this product especially if you’re washing bigger loads.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love this product. It smells amazing. This is my favorite scent. This product works great to get all of my dirty clothes clean and fresh  This product makes all of my clothes look brand new. I think it is a very affordable product and high quality
Joy J.
Tigard, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell of this is Heavenly! Whenever I see the Febreze brand coupled with detergent you know it smells good! And the clothes even smell good when they're dirty! Sometimes a bedroom will get smelly if you do not have good clean detergent as well.
Jessy C.
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
This is the only detergent I use in the house because it makes my clothes smell so good! My clothes can be hanging up for like a month and the smell is still there! I wish they made a perfume to smell like this!
mimi b.
Another great smelling detergent. Love it's soft smell. Keepy clothes fresh for a long time. I also use it to refresh my bed just mixing water and the detergent, then spray the mattress.
Claudia M.
I love how this detergent smells amazing and the smell lasts a long time. I also love how fresh and perky the smell is which helps me wake up in the morning and wanna get my day started.
Ashley A.
Bradford, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I never run out of this laundry detergent. It gets our clothes clean and the smell amazing. I really love it since my son plays sports his uniforms come out extra fresh smelling.
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Angel I.
What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does you clothes stay smelling fresh for a long time?
Angel I.