Gain with FreshLock with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Powder Detergent 100 oz. Carton

BY GAIN #62 in Starch

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

• What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does you clothe...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does you clothe...3 Answers
  • "Great product, love the scent which lasts longer and keeps clothes fresh, wash out clothes clean and great deals at CVS" in 2 reviews
  • "The scent lasts a little bit after the wash as well." in 1 review
  • "It cleans out the stains on my clothes and leaves a wonderful, long lasting smell." in 1 review
  • "i'm a smoker, so I really don't like my clothes smelling like it." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely love how fresh my clothes smell and how soft they feel after using this detergent." in 1 review
Susan F.
Our family loves Gain! It cleans the tough stains, leaves a pleasant scent, and doesn't gunk up my machine like other detergents. It's always a bit cheaper than some of the other big name brands, but still with all the quality. I like the one with Febreeze because our water has a sink to it sometimes and Gain with Febreeze gets that smell out and leaves our laundry fresh and clean!
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Gain is awesome! I love Gain! It's my favorite laundry soap. All of the scents are so amazing & the cleaning power is wonderful. Gain is the only detergent that cleans my dogs' blankets & towels and actually gets the "wet dog" smell out.
Amber S.
I cloth diaper. So on my diapers I use only powder soap (this exact one) and it works very well. It cuts out any built up smell without needing extra amount of soap. It smells amazing. Plus the smell even lasts, and the price isn't unreasonable either for the amount of soap actually in a box.
Lonza H.
Gain with FreshLock with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Powder Detergent has fruity scent and is a really good odor emilinator. I was disappointed that the smell does not stick to the clothing like the Original Gain product, but all in all this a good product.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
I love the way Gain has my clothes smelling so fresh and always clean. I store my towels in a cupboard and even after a month of having them stored, they still smell very fresh. I have very sensitive skin and again does not irritate my skin.
Spencer B.
HEAVEN ON EARTH. 11/10 RATING FROM ME! I can't stop smelling my sheets and pillow cases! They come out so clean and never hold in the "sleeping" smell. I can not get over the scent of all gain products! It feels like spring time is all year
Nikole S.
Kinston, NC
Gain powder smells great! Leaves my clothes smelling great and looking so fresh and clean! It definitely does it's job & I love it! The cost isn't bad at all for how well it cleans everything. I would recommend for sure!
Cherami B.
Yeesss! I love the Hawaiian scent. My clothes always smell so good when I use this laundry detergent. And it's long lasting. Can't complain who doesn't like gain? (:
Courtney W.
Raleigh, NC
We're addicted to any of gains fabric softeners, but this has got to be our favorite scent out of all of them! The scent stays in our clothes for days and makes everything super soft. Definitely would recommend!
courtney w.
You can't go wrong with dryer sheets that have febreeze in them. Your clothes smell so great for hours, and you don't need to add more then 1 in a load to get a great smell, because it's that good.
Angel I.
What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does you clothes stay smelling fresh for a long time?
Angel I.