Gain with FreshLock with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Powder Detergent 100 oz. Carton uploaded by dana% L.

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

• What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does yo...3 Answers
  • What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does yo...3 Answers
  • "Great product, love the scent which lasts longer and keeps clothes fresh, wash out clothes clean and great deals at CVS" in 2 reviews
  • "Absolutely love how fresh my clothes smell and how soft they feel after using this detergent." in 1 review
  • "i'm a smoker, so I really don't like my clothes smelling like it." in 1 review
  • "The scent lasts a little bit after the wash as well." in 1 review
Ashli J.
The gain with frebreeze freshness in scent Hawaiian aloha is probably my most favorite laundry scent! It smells good when our clothes are washing and drying and even after they are folded and put away... it works really well! The scent reminds me of summer time! I highly recommend this one for anyone who loves febreeze Hawaiian aloha scent and wouldn’t mind their clothes smelling like it. It leaves your clothes feeling and looking clean as well! Recommend it! It is a little pricey but worth it
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
Gain is always great and smells amazing BUT with this febreze I totally am a Loved! Having kids I forget sometimes to add softener and this alone does the trick of having my.clothes smell great at the times I forget! It's a MUST I know it's expensive I have 1 box and use it carefully!
Korina L.
Mendota, CA
I love using this product because I don’t need to add a lot of product. I can add a little and my clothes comes out smelling fresh! This is an affordable product I always stock up on this! I would recommend this product especially if you’re washing bigger loads.
Selina D.
Hampton, VA
I love GAIN! I can smell this product all day lol. The product does makes my clothes smell like a summer breeze the reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it irritate my skin 😪 I have eczema and the perfume in the product doesn't help.
Liz A.
Elizabeth
My favorite scent of all Gain products. my personal opinion is that I love powder or liquid I get more loads in . It depends from where you buy it to know if it’s expensive for your tastes I love this product and i do recommend .
Chelsey H.
Inman , SC
Love the whole gain collection! My favorite classic smell! Always makes clothes so fresh without overpowering with too much smell! Smells so clean & compliments the Gain laundry detergent & fabric softener!
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
I love how fresh my laundry smells and feels after washing them with gain! This is my favorite scent by far. It makes me feel like I'm on the island on a hammock under a palm tree sipping a Mai Tai. Yeah.
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
I found the powder leaves a longer fresh scent than the liquid in my opinion. Have to be careful when measuring thought sometimes I go over bored forgetting a little of this product goes a long way.
Daniela A.
Houston
I really enjoy how amazing this laundry detergent smells, but when I used it, I was super itchy! I know it was the detergent because my dryer sheets have never made me so itchy before. I do think this could work out for other people though! It is pretty affordable
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love this product. It smells amazing. This is my favorite scent. This product works great to get all of my dirty clothes clean and fresh  This product makes all of my clothes look brand new. I think it is a very affordable product and high quality
Angel I.
What are your favorite Gain Detergent Fragrances? Does you clothes stay smelling fresh for a long time?
Angel I.