Gain With Freshlock Simply Fresh Liquid Detergent 48 Loads, 100 Ounce uploaded by Christie T.

BY GAIN #18 in Laundry Detergent

Gain With Freshlock Simply Fresh Liquid Detergent 48 Loads, 100 Ounce
  • "Not only does it leave my clothes smelling fresh they feel great too" in 1 review
  • "We love Gain and we use the fabric softener sheets as well." in 1 review
Brandie B.
Burlington
I've been using Gain since I was younger and I wouldn't change it now. From keeping your clothes looking brand new and wiping those stains right out to such a wonderful smell... There's nothing like washing your bedsheets with gain and crawling into your bed at night just to wrap up in the warmth but also smell of clean fresh sheets..
Danielle C.
Great laundry detergent! The freshlock really works. I washed a few of my winter shirts a few months ago and store them away in my airtight Ziploc bags for next winter. But because Florida is having bipolar weather this year I had to pull them back out and they still smell just like the day I wash them super fresh and clean.
Jessy C.
Shelley S.
Clarksville
This is my all-time favorite go-to detergent!   No other detergent comes close when you compare the scent of our clothes after they have been washed. There are 3 girls in our household and because scent of our clothes we continue to purchase this detergent week after week!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Looove this scent! Gain never fails! Always makes my clothes smell amazing and cleans them terrifically! I can always catch a sale at my local pharmacy or department store and even Home Depot! Home depot sells this at bulk size which is great since multiple people in my house do laundry.
Kiarha R.
gain is my go-to detergent for all my bedding and hoodies. it smells absolutely wonderful and the scent lasts and lasts. I look forward to bedding day so I can crawl into my delicious smelling clean sheets and I sleep like a baby!! I highly recommend this!!
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
This stuff smells so good and it gets whatever stains I may have out of my clothes. It’s very effective and I buy it every time I need detergent. Nothing else comes close. I recommend this detergent to everyone who’s accident prone or maybe a messy eater!
Chelsey A.
Kalamazoo , MI
I love the scent, it truly makes your clothes smell great and fresh. I wish there were more natural ingredients but this gets the job done and is affordable. If you don’t mind the mixture of chemicals I would definitely recommend!
Dayauna R.
So I love using Gain as a laundry detergent. The smell is amazing and I love that the scent lingers longer than a week for unworn garments. The price is pretty affordable and worth it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
Smells super good and cleans pretty good although not great on stained denim. I get a lot of use out of a bottle and is usually on a great sale or value per ounce. Leaves clothes feeling clean and doesn’t have a weird residue