Gain With Freshlock Simply Fresh Liquid Detergent 48 Loads, 100 Ounce uploaded by Christie T.

BY GAIN #57 in Laundry Detergent

• "I have sensitive skin and something in it does not like me 😞" in 1 review
  • "GAIN IS #1,Clean and smell good long lasting scent..leave clothes bright and fluffy" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it leave my clothes smelling fresh they feel great too" in 1 review
  • "We love Gain and we use the fabric softener sheets as well." in 1 review
Susan G.
Gretna, LA
Fresh scent. Gets things clean. And it doesn't cost so much. It is not Tide, you will still want a little on hand for stubborn stains, but it will get your regular washes done. The scent doesn't last that long. I guess it depends on you if that is good or bad, but I like to smell fresh laundry
Ruby W.
Flint, MI
Gain is by far my favorite laundry soap. It cleans clothes the best while leaving them oh so fresh and lovely smelling, I rarely buy anything else because when I do I NOTICE it especially in my towels and sheets. I LIKE good smelling clothes with out a heavy floral smell Just clean!
Alejandra A.
Carson, CA
The smell is fantastic! it is really yummy and it lasts for a long time. many of the detergents smell go really quick but this one does not disappoint me. Gain is very affordable and sometimes you'll find it in a better price! i totally recommend this product!
Kristina K.
I love using Gain. I always feel like my clothing smells really fresh and is clean. I don't like laundry detergents with insanely strong scents and this one is a perfect combination of fresh smell and subtlety. I'd definitely recommend this to a friend!
Jessica B.
I love using this laundry detergent. It makes my clothes smell so clean, and gets out all the funk and odor. Would recommend this to anyone. Just wish I could catch it on sale more often and then this would be a detergent I'd purchase all the time!
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
These smell great and help even the smelliest clothes. They get rid of stinky odors from my pets and yoga workouts. They are inexpensive and a great value. Easy to find at any grocery store or big box retailer. Economical for the enviroment too.
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents. It gets my laundry clean, even the stains from my 5 year old. I don't use it all the time. I tend to get it when it is on sale. It is a little expensive regularly. I would, however recommend this.
Erica E.
Los Banos, CA
I enjoy using liquid detergent I was one who used powder but switched to liquid it's more convenient and this scent is awesome my husband loves this scent as well. Kids enjoy cuddling in there blankets after I wash and dry them.
Tambria B.
Port Hueneme, CA
My favorite laundry soap! Cleans well and doesn't leave a weird feeling to the fabric. Smells amazing and keeps clothes smelling great after they are dried. Very affordable and last a long time! Would definitely recommend.
Missy N.
Philadelphia, TN
Gain is always my go to. I can tell when I've switched to something else because of the grease spots onout clothes! I always think I want to venture out and try something new but i always regret it! Gain is by far my FAV!