Gain With Freshlock Simply Fresh Liquid Detergent 48 Loads, 100 Ounce uploaded by Christie T.

BY GAIN

Gain With Freshlock Simply Fresh Liquid Detergent 48 Loads, 100 Ounce
  • "Not only does it leave my clothes smelling fresh they feel great too" in 1 review
  • "We love Gain and we use the fabric softener sheets as well." in 1 review
Danielle C.
Great laundry detergent! The freshlock really works. I washed a few of my winter shirts a few months ago and store them away in my airtight Ziploc bags for next winter. But because Florida is having bipolar weather this year I had to pull them back out and they still smell just like the day I wash them super fresh and clean.
BEV A.
Houston
Everyone love Gain. Great smelling detergent. Great for the whole family. THE AMAZING Thing about GAIN, you can smell this great smell in your clothes for days. WHAT A GREAT DETERGENT. Most detergents, the smell leaves after 24 hrs. This great DETERGENT STAYS LIKE FOREVER. You smell it weeks later. Now that's the type of clothes you want to have. SMELLING GOOD CLOTHES. Cleans great also. Price maybe be more than other brands, but its worth it.
Devan L.
Groton, CT
I don’t think the value is there for the price point this detergent is set at. Yes, it gets my clothes clean, it smells good, but as laundry detergent goes this is fairly expensive. When I want to splurge I’ll go for gain or even tide but as an everyday detergent I’ll pick something at a better price point.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Looove this scent! Gain never fails! Always makes my clothes smell amazing and cleans them terrifically! I can always catch a sale at my local pharmacy or department store and even Home Depot! Home depot sells this at bulk size which is great since multiple people in my house do laundry.
Sunshine B.
Las Vegas
This stuff smells so good and it gets whatever stains I may have out of my clothes. It’s very effective and I buy it every time I need detergent. Nothing else comes close. I recommend this detergent to everyone who’s accident prone or maybe a messy eater!
Michaela S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I smell like a fresh load of laundry hanging up to dry on a line in a garden on the French countryside when I wash my clothes with Gain. No other detergent smells fresh for so long. You never have to worry about a weird smell from the laundry!
Lauren B.
Saranac , MI
Gain has such an amazing scent and leaves your clothes smelling great for days. Gain is very effective in getting clothes cleaner that most. Gain runs about the same price as the other good brands out there. I recommend Gain to everyone.
Shelley P.
Plymouth, MI
I absolutely love the scent of Gain, but was disappointed in how it cleaned.  If you could mix the scent of this with the cleaning of Tide that would be perfect.  It was affordable.  I don’t think I would buy again though.
hailey b.
Princeton, Indiana
This product works very nicely and it gets the job done! It smells amazing and really gets the stains out of clothes not matter how old. It is on the cheaper side or detergent which is nice because it’s affordable and smells good.
Madi E.
Lawrence
This stuff smells so freaking good. It cleans my clothes really well and leaves them smelling super good. I have never had an issue with this. I use less than what the cap measures to, and have just the best smelling clothes ever