BY GAIN #2 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in liquid detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Jessica P.
Fairborn , OH
What is there not to say about this product?!? I love the way it smells and cleans mine and my kids clothes. My children are still young so we still go potty in the bed sometimes at night and this has been the only detergent that not only cleans their sheets but also eliminates the “oops” smell. And it’s so nice to be somewhere and someone tells me I smell good. Because it’s totally my detergent 😈
tee a.
Austin, TX
This product is so awesome. The smell will have you feeling like your in a garden. It’s very powerful removes stains right up. I stained my shirt and spot treated it with this because I didn’t have any shout and this took out the speghetti sauce stain. Very impressed. I even used it to wash old shoes and they came out looking new.
Westly S.
La Plata
This is my go to for laundry detergent. The scent of it is simply amazing and lingers for a long time on my clothing. It is very effective st lifting stains from my clothing and at an affordable price as well! It is definitely a product that I recommend to most people.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
I love the way my clothes smell once they come out of the washing machine with this brand of games it is so fresh and leave them with the floral smell and what do you wear tonight you'll continue to smell it if you pulled that item out or that piece of clothes
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
THIS DETERGANT HAS SUCH A LOVELY SMELL TO IT! VERY FRESH AND PRETTY. LEAVES CLOTHES SMELLING REALLY GOOD! I JUST TRIED FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND IM SHOCKED! WILL USE AGAIN,.  I NORMALLY USE  Tide PODS® Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Scent
Jessika M.
Odessa, TX
You get a lot of product for the price! This size lasts me a whole month and I use a lot of detergent! It smells amazing and always gets tough stains out of my Children’s clothes. It’s one of the most affordable detergents and I would totally recommend!
Scarlet C.
Inglewood
I loved this product. It runs out like after 3 months which means you don’t always have to buy. This product is very effective I love the packaging and it’s affordable. I recommend this product to anyone who hates having to go to stores for one thing.
Becca M.
Sayre, PA
I used this as well as their pods and it left my laundry smelling good. I never had a problem using again and they have multiple scents and types of detergent. It is about the same or maybe less than Tide, but it is still on the expensive side.
Daria W.
 I would love to gain washing detergent because when I am washing my clothes or if I should drive as soon as I put my clothes up for them take them out and where alarm they smell so good and even if you’ve been sweating all day and you come home you can still smell the Detergentin your  clothes and that’s what I love about it
Andrea B.
san angelo
Love the smell and Gain has always been what has worked for me the best . Leaves clothes smelling fresh and does what is meant to do which is clean and get stains out with out any extra assistance. This size will last me forever !!