Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent

by Gain

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent!
malvern Arkansas
There's A MILLION different things you could do with dryer sheets, but on the laundry side these are my favorite.
Dayton, OH
Gain works and it's affordable and makes the clothes fresh and clean for awhile sometimes can leave soap spots
Centerville
I love this. I would pay a little more for something that. Cleans than something that is cheap and looks cheap.
This is amazing for those who love the powder type. Works good like the liquid just more easier and less mess.
Gain has the most fragrant smelling fabric softener ever. And with that being said I swear by these. Oh yesss.
Spring Hill, KS
Smells so good leave a clothes soft and fragrant for weeks I love to use gain laundry detergent for every load
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,093 reviews
Great product! Totally worth the price. . Would maybe buy again. Offered at a lot of retailers in my area.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These smell good but it does not last to long . I like to mix with other gain products for longer smell.
Pueblo, CO
Me encantaaaa la marca gain, sus olores enamoran, son ruquisimos!! Y la ropa queda super bien, muy limpia
sterling heights, michigan
Original Flings With Oxi Boost & Febreze Freshness been using this for years and it's been great!

Looking for your answer?