Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Tatiana M.
Bronx, NY
Amazing Detergent haven't stopped purchasing since I first bought it! Being that it is powder I find that it last a little longer
Courtney C.
Commerce, GA
Nice smelling detergent but doesnt clean as well as i thought for the price. The smell is so good it almost evens it out thougj5
amanda l.
Huntersville, NC
I love this. Smells so good and cleans very well!!!! I want coupons more it's kinda expensive. But pay it anyway. Great product.
Pleshette H.
Gain smells wonderful. The freshness lasts for days!!! It great for my family because we have sensitive skin. Great investment.
Loretta K.
Philadelphia
I love gain its the only detergent i use and the fresh lock is amazing love the way it smells and my clothes come out so soft
Asia M.
Benbrook, Texas
Love the way u just plop it in and it does the job for u and this one makes ur clothes smell so good and I feel morattractive
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
Lifts all the stains off my kids clothes. Smells good and long lasting for days. A lot of amount for the price very good deal
Sofia A.
Its really good I recommend it to anyone who has babies its very well softned and smells so good! The smell lasts a whole day
Briana B.
Albertville, AL
Have used this for years keeps my clothes clean and also smelling really good recommend to a friend if you haven't tried yet
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
This smells amazing & the amount you get for a great price lasts a while! Leaves my family's clothes smelling fresh always!!