Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Kelly B.
Grove City, OH
Gain is the one and only detergent that I use. It makes all my clothes some fresh and removes stains without the extra work. Highly recommend!
Jasmine A.
Smells amazing love having this or all types of loads of laundry. Can smell it after a whole day with wearing it, and never need to double up.
Korrine C.
Massapequa
I love using this for my workout clothes!
Especially on my lulu lemon leggings that I have had for YEARS! They always smell so fresh and clean.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
These work well. I do use other brands as well, but I prefer the scents that Gain offers. I love the scents and the lingering effect they have.
Angela R.
I absolutely love using this when I wash my clothes it makes my clothes smell very good but at times it's messy so I use the gain pods more.
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
Gain is perfect it leaves you clothes smelling really good and does the job perfectly , also it isn't pricey at all it's very affordable
Kimone E.
Titusville, Florida
I love the product, it make your clothing smells great . It take about the stains from ur clothing . I Haven't had any issues with gain
Jaelyn W.
Cypress, TX
I actually hate this detergent but my mom won't buy anything else. the only good thing about it is it smells nice so 2 stars for this.
margarita R.
I like this detergent when washing clothes leaves with an exquisite aroma and for a long time other than leaving it soft and
flawless
Miko B.
Columbus, GA
Gain is my go to for any thing dealing with laundry ! This scent among others stays in your clothes until you re wash it's amazing