Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Maritza D.
Tulare
This type of gain smells really good and the good thing about this one is that you can put just a little bit and your clothes comes out smelling really good
Courtney L.
Saint Marys, PA
I use these dryer sheets all over my house, they smell great and the smell last a long time! They are a great deal and the 150oz box lasts me a long time!
Laura H.
We have been using this detergent for about 5 years now and are very happy with it. Keeps our clothes feeling fresh and smelling nice with no residue.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
I love Gain, but it is my second choice to Tide. My favorite thing about Gain is the freshness of my cloths. However, it doesn't clean as well as Tide.
Latrisa M.
Detroit, MI
I just love gain personally, the smell is lovely. When im washing my clothes and take them out put them in the dryer, my whole house smell like gain.
Ashley L.
Chicopee, Ma
Gain detergent is a great alternative to tide detergent. I find it may have a stronger scent, and I think that is why a lot of people tend to buy it
Alaina H.
Raleigh , NC
If you're like me and enjoy soft linens with a fresh smell then this is the product for you. It is the cherry on top to clean clothes and linens.
Jordan M.
Davenport, IA
Gain always leaves my laundry smelling wonderful. I love to use it. Good price. It has always been very effective for me. Don't know of any cons.
Dawn P.
Gain is the best! I love the smell of this and add it in with even a cheaper brand of laundry detergent! Gets my clothes clean and smelling good!
Kelly B.
Grove City, OH
Gain is the one and only detergent that I use. It makes all my clothes some fresh and removes stains without the extra work. Highly recommend!