Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
It's the best it works really really well and I recommend others to get it it's very affordable and it's worth the payment and it's just really worth it because it works while I recommend people to try and use it
vera g.
The ultimate relaxation includes close being laundered and clean, put away, and putting freshly clean clothes on that smell wonderful. Look no further when you use Gain. Its a lasting freshness that smells and feels great.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
My fav! It keeps my clothes smelling amazing throughout the day. I need this every time I dry my clothes. Very inexpensive just a few bucks to smell like a million bucks. Definitely recommend this :)
Grace W.
I really like this laundry detergent. It does not irritate my skin. It gives my clothes a fresh scent but not over powering. It is a bit pricey, but is a name brand. I highly recommend this product.
B NV  .
I started using this detergent recently but can say that I'm very impressed at the results. It works really well in removing stains yet is gentle on your clothes. And the scent is amazing!
Donna P.
Fort Worth, TX
Gain is my favorite detergent because they smell awesome and clean effectively. They have different scents and leave you're laundry feeling and smelling great. Very affordable purchase.
Jazmin L.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is great and keeps your clothes smelling great for a long time, I get lots of compliments and I feel like that commercial where everyone keeps sniffing the woman :) lol
Taylor A.
I feel like this is like the tide with a touch of downy only for gain. I've used it once and didn't see a difference. I was a little bit disappointed but it is still very affordable.
Bonnie B.
Livingston, TN
Love love love this gain scent!!!! I love any product that has gain on the product!!! I do use other products when my budget is cut for the month, but this gain is my favorite.
Katharine M.
New Bedford, MA
My laundry came out fresh and clean! I didn't have to use a lot to get my clothes clean because its concentrate! It has many nice sents to choose from! I hope to try them all!