Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Raquel g.
Como me gusta Gain con freshlock plus y tiene una buena cantidad del excelente producto.Soy fanatica se Gain porque da un aroma agradable y es accesible el precio.Lo recomiendo a toda ama de casa no se va arrepentir
Gina C.
Gain with freshlock plus a touch of softness simply powder detergent is a very good product. It was very effective in making my clothes soft and clean. It was affordable. I would recommend to people.
Tom D.
Great detergent. It's an excellent value and gets the clothes very clean. The scent is very mild and not overpowering at all. The results have never disappointed. Compared with other brands it's a bargain. Highly recommended to anyone with a washing machine and clothes!!!
Eboney L.
North Augusta, SC
My favorite two in one detergent. This detergent cleans your clothes and softens them. Would recommend to anyone who is a little forget like myself and sometimes forgets the frabic sheets .
Hayley S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Love this product. Leaves clothes feeling soft and smelling great. Very easy to use. Can find this anywhere. The best thing about this product is that the scent lasts which is hard to find. I will absolutely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Jackeline F.
Oakland, CA
What I live abojt this is the fact that when i open the washer I can smell the oder and omg i love it😭 Also when i take it out the dryer it still smella like that after like 4 wears
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
I remember my mom using Gain growing up and now I continue to use it. The detergent treats clothes delicately and leaves them smelling great! Aside from that, Gain preserves the colors in clothes unlike Tide. Use this product and you'll see that I'm right. :)
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
gain keeps my laundry fresh and clean and they fight stains than is hard to get out of my clothes. and the scent stay in my laundry for up to 24 hrs a day. i just love there brand.
Destiny T.
I wash all of my blankets and sheets in again. I live the long lasting scent and it lasts until laundering again! Makes my entire home smell nice! I like to use multiple scents of Gain. I live that there is always a variety to choose from. I find myself smelling laundry soap in the aisle more than I smell my fruit lol.
samantha p.
El Paso, TX
It can wash color out if you put too much in one load but it smells so good and it definitely clean your clothes, on the pricey side in my opinion but all in all worth it