Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Morgan B.
I personally think you get your money when it comes to powder laundry detergents. They don't make half the mess liquids do either. I love this one as my clothes truly do feel softer and of course smell clean. I'm not a huge fan of laundry detergents with wild scents as they make my skin sensitive.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
We typically use this detergent or the liquid but both have great staying power with their scent. I love how long lasting our laundry scent is. We used to buy cheaper detergent and started buying this to try and make product last longer. It is much better quality and you do use less!
Mayra F.
I use this product every day. It's a great quality! It is very useful and effective. My expectations are satisfied with this product This works very bienMi two favorite detergent. This detergent cleans and softens clothes. I would recommend it to anyone who is a little forgetful, like me, sometimes you miss the frabic leaves.
Becky M.
Riverside, CA
I am still a big believer that powder detergents are more strong then liquid detergents . The way that gain was first made to clean through any stain. I loved gain powder . Of course machines now only have liquid soap but this powder worked miracles
Jennifer M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom uses this detergent and her clothes are very soft and smell really good. I always used to think she wore perfume or something but it was her clothes. It's a great brand. However, those who are sensitive to scent its best not to buy.
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
the  Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder detergent has a nice and fresh smell. The only reason I didnt give it a full 5 star review is because it causes allergies in my hand and can sometimes be very paintfull. With the use of gloves I dont have a problem. so other than that. works well!
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC
These dryer sheets make my laundry smell AMAZING!!! Love love love this product. Very convenient and reasonably priced. Can be found at any major stores. Constantly leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Lucy R.
Chandler, AZ
If I am out of softener I will know my clothes will still be wearable with this detergent. Still not as nice as using softener but it is still comfortable enough to wear. The scent is long lasting and lovely
Raquel g.
Como me gusta Gain con freshlock plus y tiene una buena cantidad del excelente producto.Soy fanatica se Gain porque da un aroma agradable y es accesible el precio.Lo recomiendo a toda ama de casa no se va arrepentir
Gina C.
Gain with freshlock plus a touch of softness simply powder detergent is a very good product. It was very effective in making my clothes soft and clean. It was affordable. I would recommend to people.