Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Jayla B.
Smells soooop good . Leave my clothes soft & they smell extravagant. Can be pricey for some people
Brittany M.
Bamberg, SC
I live the smell of gain. Gain has a refreshing scent that holds for a week or two in my blankets.
Melanie K.
I haven't even used ''tis so use it for me and say if it's good or not...... please and thank tou
Autumn B.
Holly Springs, MS
I love all gain !!! The scents are wonderful . It's all I purchase & will be using this forever
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love all of the gain products. My first choice would be gain. It make the clothes smell fresh
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
This is a great product very helpful !!! I really record this product t to anyone amazing work
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell and I also like the feel the soft feeling of the fabric after it's washed
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
Good product!
Would purchase again!
Decent price.
I would recommend to family and friends.
Arian S.
Modesto, CA
This product is amazing! Really makes the clothes smell amazing! And feels so fresh and new
Annaliza M.
Plainview , TX
Leaves your clothes smelling Amazing gets those hard to get stains out of the way Awesome