Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Christine H.
Lyman, SC
My favorite. Smells great. Lots of scents to pick from. CheAp. Coupons always around and can use them anywhere
remi g.
alexandria, va
SMELLS Great ALL THE TIME LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG. love the smell so much i can't believe it. Love it for college
Bobbie R.
This is the only detergent I will buy only because its smells very very good and it makes all my clothes soft
Ulises C.
Huntington Park, CA
I just wanted to say this product lasts a long time for the price and it smells good. I highly recommend it.
Aracely E.
It's an ok detergent. I don't feel it leaves my clothes really clean but it does make my clothes smell good.
Nelly R.
Tried once and left my clothes a bit clumpy . Dont really recommend if you wash a bunch of clothes at once
Mari Q.
Porterville
Mom has been using this since i can remember and i love it! Has an amazing scent and works very affectively
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Andria W.
fort worth, TX
I love how soft gain makes my clothes and the variety of scents they have. Also the scent is long lasting.
Yasmin A.
Great for the clothes. Does not ru in the clothes. It makes the clothes soft and nice. Love this product