Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Britttany L.
Bloomington, IN
Always prefer gain dryer sheets. Smell is long lasting and fresh smell. Does great with softening the clothes as well.
Jordan9 G.
Love love love anything Gain!! The scent is phenomenal, and they soften and clean so well. I am a loyal Gain customer.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
I prefer the scent of the original Gain. However, these dryer sheets did their job and made my clothes feel extra soft.
Ashley I.
I love this detergent. It smells so nice. It keeps my clothes smelling nice and fresh . I highly recommend this product
Christina M.
New Bedford, MA
Love this product I could pull my clothes out of the dryer a week later and they still smell like they were just washed
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE
I love this smell of this product. Also, it leaves my laundry smelling cleaner much longer than other detergents do!
Stephanie T.
Margate, FL
Fave detergent it really makes your clothes smell good and keeps them clean I always use it and love to always buy it
Lisandra M.
Staten Island, NY
This product is one of my mom all times favorites leaves the clothes smelling fresh even after wearing it its amazing
Rebecca M.
Dothan, AL
We use this on every load of clothes we do. I love all the scents gain companies produce. Absolutely will recommend
Aimee G.
Smells AMAZING!! I sent some over seas to my husband & he loves how his uniforms smell like a little bit of home!!