Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Asia M.
Benbrook, Texas
Love the way u just plop it in and it does the job for u and this one makes ur clothes smell so good and I feel morattractive
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Gain is a great brand to buy and it does the job for the money you pay. it leave your clothes nice clean and smelling good
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, MO
Smells so good, never disappointed, very similar to other brands, but it is just laundry detergent, maybe a little pricey.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
I have been using Gain laundry detergent for years. It cleans my clothes and I can always depend on it for stain fighting.
Jay M.
Detroit, MI
Great detergent long lasting scent , makes clothes clean it does it's job and did I mention the scent last for a long time
Lori H.
Winter Springs
Gain is by far the best smelling and cleaning product out there, unfortunately the price is a bit high for my regular use
Jennifer J.
Dover, DE
This is such an awesome laundry detergent. I always use it and it smells sooooo good. It also leaves my clothing so soft!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Have been using only this product since discovering it. Never disappoints, smells great and does its job! Great product.
kristiana c.
Novi, MI
I like the way it smells but i absolutely hate powder laundry detergent. It cakes up sometimes and wont wash off clothes
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere