Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN #65 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Dixie W.
Williamsburg
I love gain products. I have tried this particular product and did not care for how it made my clothes smell. I love the smell of the original game that's the one I stick with. It still did a great job on cleaning my clothes no problem with the way it works.
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
This is without a doubt my favorite scent. It makes my clothes smell wonderful all day even if they weren’t just recently washed. They get the stains out and make me smell good if you like not stained clothes and smelling good you should get this.
Donald M.
Royse City, TX
this product smells amazing. It gets out the tough stains and leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean until the next wash is needed. The price is just right and a little bit goes a long way. If you're allergic to changes in detergents, try this. It worked for us
Amanda C.
In my experience, Gain is the most fragrant laundry detergent on the market and, believe  me, I've used it.. A LOT. I love to wash all the linens in the house with it; bedsheets, clothes, blankets for the living room. When you walk in a room, the whole room smells like Gain, it's like a 2-in-1; Air freshener and laundry detergent. Awesome product.
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
the  Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder detergent has a nice and fresh smell. The only reason I didnt give it a full 5 star review is because it causes allergies in my hand and can sometimes be very paintfull. With the use of gloves I dont have a problem. so other than that. works well!
Bree M.
Love the fresh smell i get with gain, doesnt last as long but its amazing. i wish the scents came with a little stronger lasting power. i will say that if gain offered candles or odor catchers id totally buy it for smell hopefully id would last longer
Michelle M.
I usually would use Arm & Hammer detergent and I never had any complaints. I went from liquid to powder Gain detergent and I can say that yes my clothes smell very good but it does not fight tough stains. Sometimes I have noticed that even minor stains it won't take off. Would not recommend.
Robin S.
North Haven, CT
This works pretty well and it's easy to use. I prefer the liquid detergent just because it's what I've always used but if you're tight on space than this packaging is a good choice. I think though that it's kinda a thing of the past and that the liquid just gets the job done better.
Kayla B.
Tifton, GA
Gain is my go to laundry detergent! it always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and the scent lingers throughout the day. i alwas get told that i smell like fresh laundry
victoria h.
Rogers, AR
gain is amazing laundry product i love using it on my close my pros and cons are its great theirs nothing wrong with is it is not disappointing it works great it is affordable and defiantly for my budget yes i would recommend it a great product i love it