Gain with FreshLock plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Powder Detergent 150 oz. Carton

BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. see more...

Nicole C.
Baltimore, MD
I switched over to powder detergent for my top loader about 6 years ago. I was sick and tired of all the buildup on my clothes and my washer from liquid detergent. It left behind a film! So I started a journey finding the best powdered detergent. I tried Tide and it would clump up mostlyly due to the cold and hard water. I switched to gain and it disintegrates in the water no mater if its cold, hot, laced under the clothes or over the clothes. My clothes come out clean and smelling good and most of all it is very reasonably priced
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I am so picky when it comes to detergent. It has to smell very good. I bought this powder detergent and I did not like it at all. It stayed in my clothes even after it had laundered. I like the liquid but this powder at all. Yes, it smells great. I also noticed that the powder leaves your clothes looking worn out. Do not recommend this powder version at all.
Mayra F.
I use this product every day. It's a great quality! It is very useful and effective. My expectations are satisfied with this product This works very bienMi two favorite detergent. This detergent cleans and softens clothes. I would recommend it to anyone who is a little forgetful, like me, sometimes you miss the frabic leaves.
Tom D.
Great detergent. It's an excellent value and gets the clothes very clean. The scent is very mild and not overpowering at all. The results have never disappointed. Compared with other brands it's a bargain. Highly recommended to anyone with a washing machine and clothes!!!
Donald M.
Royse City, TX
this product smells amazing. It gets out the tough stains and leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean until the next wash is needed. The price is just right and a little bit goes a long way. If you're allergic to changes in detergents, try this. It worked for us
Soraya R.
San Diego, CA
I remember my mom using Gain growing up and now I continue to use it. The detergent treats clothes delicately and leaves them smelling great! Aside from that, Gain preserves the colors in clothes unlike Tide. Use this product and you'll see that I'm right. :)
Hayley S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Love this product. Leaves clothes feeling soft and smelling great. Very easy to use. Can find this anywhere. The best thing about this product is that the scent lasts which is hard to find. I will absolutely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Becky M.
Riverside, CA
I am still a big believer that powder detergents are more strong then liquid detergents . The way that gain was first made to clean through any stain. I loved gain powder . Of course machines now only have liquid soap but this powder worked miracles
Jennifer M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My mom uses this detergent and her clothes are very soft and smell really good. I always used to think she wore perfume or something but it was her clothes. It's a great brand. However, those who are sensitive to scent its best not to buy.
Raquel g.
Como me gusta Gain con freshlock plus y tiene una buena cantidad del excelente producto.Soy fanatica se Gain porque da un aroma agradable y es accesible el precio.Lo recomiendo a toda ama de casa no se va arrepentir