BY GAIN #12 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Okafor M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Gain laundry detergent is awesome, Gain detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks.I love Gain.Highly recommend. Gain With FreshLock Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 52 Loads 100 Fl OzGain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Gain fabric softener is all we use in my house. It makes my Cloths soft and Smell good. We use everything gain . Everything that Gain makes, I use. The price is right too.
Krista L.
London, ON
The original scented Gain is the best. I've been using this since it came out. The scent lasts long on my clothes and makes everything so comply and soft!
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I love Gain Fabric Softener. I use Gain Laundry Detergent, and the fabric softener smells just like the detergent. It does a very good job of making your laundry much more soft. If you like clean, fresh smelling soft laundry you should definitely try this out.
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
couples great with any gain detergent as it enhances the wonderful smell of gain anyway! It lasts for such a long time especially if you continually use the product
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
This fabric softener left my clothes feeling really soft and smelling like flowers ! Overall it was super effective and did its job good ! I think it is also very affordable . I would recommend this to everyone
Carlađź’Ž C.
Brampton , ON
Fave scent. Fresh. Summer time in the sun is even better. It needs to be more affordable but it’s highly effective.
Amber D.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have used many brands of fabric softener and this is my go to. It pairs perfectly with their laundry detergent and has my bath towels feeling soft and smelling great.
Paola H.
This is the one that I used when I first started doing laundry, it is a very good brand but after I used tide I loved it!
Lindsay B.
N Charleston, SC
Original Gain is my favorite detergent. I feel like it gets my clothes clean, and leaves them smelling fresh—even without using fabric softeners.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.