Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #35 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Gain fabric softener is all we use in my house. It makes my Cloths soft and Smell good. We use everything gain . Everything that Gain makes, I use. The price is right too.
Krista L.
London, ON
The original scented Gain is the best. I've been using this since it came out. The scent lasts long on my clothes and makes everything so comply and soft!
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I love Gain Fabric Softener. I use Gain Laundry Detergent, and the fabric softener smells just like the detergent. It does a very good job of making your laundry much more soft. If you like clean, fresh smelling soft laundry you should definitely try this out.
Tyler S.
Corfu
Leaves clothes feeling soft and conditioned. Eliminates any static cling and clothes come out feeling fresh and clean. Scent lasts a long time and helps keep clothes looking and smelling fresh. Would recommend.
Shaista Y.
melbourne
They are beautiful I love this beautiful fabric softeners makes it beautiful smooth and soft
Shelby W.
We love gain at my house! The original scent is classic clean and not too overwhelming. The fabric softener is great and it doesn’t leave a greasy film or feel greasy like other fabric softeners do. Great for sheets!
Lydia J.
Meridian
Works really well, and smells amazing just like anything gain scented does! I use this every time I wash, and always will!
Abby J.
Grand Rapids
Great addition to the original detergent and dryer sheets. Clothes come out very soft and fresh smelling
Areli G.
Panorama City
It makes the clothes smell really good and I absolutely love the outcome when I take out my clothes from the dryer cos it makes it smell like I literally sprayed perfume alll over but I didn’t it’s just the fragrance
Jamie D.
Somerset
Original is the way to go. I find this smell lasts the longest and works the best. I love the smell when I open the washer and the dryer after using this.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.