BY GAIN #12 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Gain laundry detergent is awesome, Gain detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks.I love Gain.Highly recommend. Gain With FreshLock Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 52 Loads 100 Fl OzGain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Gain fabric softener is all we use in my house. It makes my Cloths soft and Smell good. We use everything gain . Everything that Gain makes, I use. The price is right too.
Krista L.
London, ON
The original scented Gain is the best. I've been using this since it came out. The scent lasts long on my clothes and makes everything so comply and soft!
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I love Gain Fabric Softener. I use Gain Laundry Detergent, and the fabric softener smells just like the detergent. It does a very good job of making your laundry much more soft. If you like clean, fresh smelling soft laundry you should definitely try this out.
Heather R.
united states
LOVE IT! This smells great and leaves my clothes so soft. I always have this in my cabinet. I am going to try another scent of this brand soon and i can't wait.
Jordan M.
Cayce, SC
I love this fabric softener combined with gain detergent. it's the only kind I'll use. It makes your clothes smell fantastic and they stay smelling that way until you wash them again!
Andrea W.
parma
Combined with their detergent my clothes are always smelling fresh long after the laundry is done. My clothes have an extra softness after using
Andrea C.
Weleetka, OK
Gain fabric softener works wonders on clothes!! They come out feeling so soft and smelling great!! This is the only brand I use!!
Leah W.
All Gain products have a refreshing, clean scent! My favorite is Moonlight but the original is just as good.
joy G.
If your using this for slime it sucks don't us it. I have never tried it with washing and all tha good stuff, but I know for sure I would never use this for slime, never ever.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.