BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Dennis s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love gain and all the scents keep my clothes fresh and smelling good for many weeks many different scents to choose from
Lisa M.
Pawtucket, RI
Omg the smell of product is awesome!!!! Hey get enough of it!!!! Use nothing else 😊 thank you!
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
This smells so good you guys I can’t even begin to explain ! I usually don’t put all the top in just about half ! This is affordable and especially when they have the coupons for these! I usually just use this to wash my kids clothes and it’s fantastic
Jordan M.
Cayce, SC
I love this fabric softener combined with gain detergent. it's the only kind I'll use. It makes your clothes smell fantastic and they stay smelling that way until you wash them again!
Ortecia W.
Inkster, MI
This is currently sitting on my deyer ! i refuse to wash my clothes without some srt of GAIN !
Pratima G.
I love this stuff because it gives my clothes irresistible scent and also leaves it feeling so soft.
Charla V.
Breeding, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love love love love the smell makes your clothes smell so good and soft..
Kelsey L.
Mankato , MN
Leaves my clothes and towels feeling soft and like new. My kids love getting a warm towel or blanket from the dryer after using fabric softener.
Nolyn B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
This makes my clothes super clean! But I have to use very small amounts of it because it makes my skin break out.
Stephanie N.
We like to use this to make our clothes soft and smell good. The scent is very fresh smelling.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.