BY GAIN #15 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
♡Akiah S.
I love this product. It makes my clothes smell and look amazing!! I love the way it smells and I don't meee much detergent either!!
Jessica R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love gain! It leaves my clothes soft and smelling wonderful. It doesnt leave the spots that sone laundry softners do
Lawanna S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Use every time I wash a load of clothes. It adds softness to the clothes and a fresh scent is left behind.
member-3d55e
Gentle on my clothes. The scent lingers, keeping clothes smelling fresh. It doesn’t require a large amount to have great effects. Affordable product with great results.
kenia z.
Hialeah, FL
Honestly can’t get enough of this! I have always put a little more than the suggested amount because I love for my clothes to smell like the fabric softener! Everywhere I go people comment on how good my clothes smells and it’s because of this!
Laura M.
North Pole
Anything by gain, i love. The smell is awesome and my clothes are always so soft and clean. Won't use anything else.
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
couples great with any gain detergent as it enhances the wonderful smell of gain anyway! It lasts for such a long time especially if you continually use the product
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
This fabric softener left my clothes feeling really soft and smelling like flowers ! Overall it was super effective and did its job good ! I think it is also very affordable . I would recommend this to everyone
Carla💎 C.
Brampton , ON
Fave scent. Fresh. Summer time in the sun is even better. It needs to be more affordable but it’s highly effective.
Amber D.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have used many brands of fabric softener and this is my go to. It pairs perfectly with their laundry detergent and has my bath towels feeling soft and smelling great.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.