Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #35 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Hailey P.
I absolutly love this Gain scent!! The scent sticks to your clothes for days and leaves them incredibly soft!! Great value!!
Natasha G.
This fabric softener smells great and the smell stays in my clothing for weeks after being washed and hung up! This is the only softener I will use on mine and my husbands clothes.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Caitlin W.
Mc Kenzie, AL
Really love Gain products and the way they work with my clothes. I also love saving money using coupons to buy these products.
Shelby W.
We love gain at my house! The original scent is classic clean and not too overwhelming. The fabric softener is great and it doesn’t leave a greasy film or feel greasy like other fabric softeners do. Great for sheets!
Lydia J.
Meridian
Works really well, and smells amazing just like anything gain scented does! I use this every time I wash, and always will!
Abby J.
Grand Rapids
Great addition to the original detergent and dryer sheets. Clothes come out very soft and fresh smelling
Areli G.
Panorama City
It makes the clothes smell really good and I absolutely love the outcome when I take out my clothes from the dryer cos it makes it smell like I literally sprayed perfume alll over but I didn’t it’s just the fragrance
Jamie D.
Somerset
Original is the way to go. I find this smell lasts the longest and works the best. I love the smell when I open the washer and the dryer after using this.
Isabella G.
San Jose , CA
Smells great. Soften clothes like a charm. Use it always. Would recommend to a friend! Def worth it
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.