BY GAIN #15 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
The original scent of gain is my most favorite. This is a very yummy smell that lasts. This made my clothes very soft and pretty. I think it’s a little pricey compared to some but I don’t mind at all paying for a good quality product. I will continue to buy .
Britney W.
Groton, MA
Omg!
I love this stuff! It smells so amazing & the smell locks in your clothes for so long! I had washed winter clothes before I packed them away for the summer. when I took them out at beginning of winter, they still smelled like the fabric softener!
Aly M.
Garden City, KS
This is a good Softner and gentle enough to use for my families sensitive skin. All three are very sensitive and will break out in contact with clothing that was washed with harsh detergents/softeners. We never have any issues with gain products.
kenia z.
Hialeah, FL
Honestly can’t get enough of this! I have always put a little more than the suggested amount because I love for my clothes to smell like the fabric softener! Everywhere I go people comment on how good my clothes smells and it’s because of this!
Joyce E.
Oviedo, FL
I would not recommend Gain softener if you like using a lot of softener product. It leaves oily stains on my clothes that I don’t experience with other softeners. Their scent variety is great, but the product quality just isn’t up to par
Marlene P.
I love this product! This product leaves my clothes smelling amazing and feeling super soft! This product isn’t too pricey, it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great softener.
Shelby W.
We love gain at my house! The original scent is classic clean and not too overwhelming. The fabric softener is great and it doesn’t leave a greasy film or feel greasy like other fabric softeners do. Great for sheets!
Natalie A.
This fabric softener keeps my clothes feeling soft and refreshed. It does not dull the color at all which I really like and I can get a lot of use out of this bottle making it super affordable. Highly recommend purchasing this product
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
Love, love love LOVE the smell of Gain! I am obsessed with it and the fabric softener stays on the clothes well over a week! I love every morning when I open my dresser drawers and the smell of Gain comes out!
Paige M.
I absolutely love gain fabric softener because it cleans mine and my daughters clothes very well and leaves them smelling good for awhile until it's time to wash again and leaves them feeling soft.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.