Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jeanine R.
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
It's very true what they advertise about Gain. I use this often and my clothes smell amazing for days! It's totally effective and great!
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Growing up my mother always used this fabric softener and I was always obsessed! This is usually my go to fabric softener all the time!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Have used this for years, smells wonderful, leaves clothes and sheets and towels and whatever else you wash feeling soft and touchable.
Shy A.
Shy A.
Houghton Lake, MI
Long lasting scent. It leave smoothd feeling soft and smelling fresh. They can sit in a laundry basket for days and still smell great.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Mission, TX
Love gain fabric softener really lasts along while on your clothes I cannot wash and not put on this fabric softener it's a must have
Anastasia E.
Anastasia E.
Long Valley, NJ
Love! Buy it for my dorm and my house! Love the scent. Stays with the clothes for so long. Repeatedly bought and will continue to buy
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
It smells amazing and it leaves my blankets so fluffy. This detergent has absolutely no cons at all. It is a little expensive though.
Adilene D.
Adilene D.
Indianapolis, IN
Is a good product I love the consistency and the aroma that leaves in my clothes I recommend them to the hundred is a good product
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell of Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softeners . Keeps my clothes smelling fresh . Wonderful products.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Love this product I use it all the time I could wash my cloths one day and two or three weeks later and my cloths smells amazing
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent