BY GAIN #12 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I absolutely love fabric softeners. So I had to try Gain fabric softener because I had a coupon and love Gain products. I wasn't disappointed with it! The price was affordable even without a coupon! Definitely worth a try!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Nothing compared to the original scent of gain fabric softener. If I ever want to guarantee to have clean clothes that smells great, I always grab the gain! I also love their laundry detergent and often use them together.
Charlotte W.
Redwood City, CA
I may be weird but I love my my fabric softener has the same scent as my detergent and I love that I can do that with gain in all of their scents. My clothes smell fresh even after sitting on my closet for a long time.
Areli G.
Panorama City
It makes the clothes smell really good and I absolutely love the outcome when I take out my clothes from the dryer cos it makes it smell like I literally sprayed perfume alll over but I didn’t it’s just the fragrance
Shantelle W.
Love the smell of this. Wish it came in a body spray. Definitely softens clothes and removes static cling. Very affordable. Would love to try all the scents but usually stick with the original scent. I almost always have a coupon for this so I like to search out the sales. Highly recommend.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE Gain products, they keep my clothes smelling fresh for a long time! All of the scents smell good but I like the original scent. Overall it's a great fabric softener.. I like the detergent even better!
Marlene V.
COVINA, CA
This fabric softener. Not only leaves my clothes feeling amazing but also smelling amazing as well. I feel like it last long on clothes as well it doesn't just smell good when you barely take it out of the dryer
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
Gain leaves my clothes so soft and smelling so great. I wish it came in a separate pod, but the product is so effective. And it is very affordable for the amount of use get out of the size of the product
Samantha I.
New bern , NC
The original gain scent is my absolute favorite. I always pair it with the gain firework beads and laundry detergent. It’s never disappointed me when washing. The fresh gain smell lasts for days!
Alexa L.
Rhinelander, WI
I use the Gain original scent on every single load of my families laundry! It leaves it feeling soft and the smell is fresh and clean, not over powering. It comes in every size bottle too!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.