Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Always leaves my clothes smelling nice and the feeling is always soft. I would recommend them to friends.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune
Love the smell of original gain. Keeps the clothes soft and static free. I don't have any cons to add :)
Ashley R.
This is a must in my house ... Can't go with out .... Smells amazing... If you do laundry you should know
Stacy B.
Coalton, Oh
Love the smell of Original Gain laundry products. The smell remains on your vlothes till the next wash.
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove, PA
The smell is great and so is the product use it for all my laundry and it is cheap! Everything is great
Felicia P.
Laurel
No scent compares to Original Gain. I love all Gain products. I love how my laundry smells afterwards.
Lisa H.
Waldron, AR
Gain has the best smell. Very refreshing. Scent stays with clothing longer than any product I've tried.
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
I love using gain, it leaves my laundry smelling so clean and fresh, and helps get out tough stains.
Whitney M.
Lodge, SC
If you want fresh smelling laundry, try Gain! Smells amazing! Easy to use! Fresh laundry every time!
Miriam L.
Burbank, CA
Love the way this smells, great on our clothes. Doesn't stain like some softners have in the past.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent