BY GAIN #15 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Andrea M.
Hartford
Never use another detergent. There is absolutely nothing that gets my clothes cleaner while smelling absolutely aphrodisiac like than Gain. I use any product with gain, but must start with the original
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
-very fresh
-lovely scent
-keeps clothes
-last very long, you won’t have to buy a new bottle for a few months depending on you family size
- i purchased at Walmart and it wasn’t on sale.
Maria M.
This product helps keep clothing soft. It has the great gain original scent and helps the clothes keep the fresh scent longer. It's a little pricey compared to off brands but worth it.
Natasha G.
This fabric softener smells great and the smell stays in my clothing for weeks after being washed and hung up! This is the only softener I will use on mine and my husbands clothes.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
This is a good fabric softener if you go to a place that doesn’t have a lot of choices. I don’t think it has a very strong smell though or makes clothes super soft as other choices
mike B.
Even if you don't use gain detergent, you can still use the gain fabric softener. The smell is AMAZING and lasts forever! Static cling is no match for the power of gain! You never have to worry about a sock clinging to your backside in public!
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Gain fabric softener is all we use in my house. It makes my Cloths soft and Smell good. We use everything gain . Everything that Gain makes, I use. The price is right too.
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Classic gain fabric softener smells great, makes clothes soft, I thing the price is great for how much is in the container. It smells fresh for over a week after laundry is done.
Ashley Y.
I always buy the matching fabric softener to my detergent! It just makes the smell more potent! Make it's cleaner and helps my clothes stay the right colors and no stretch out.
Celia S.
PASADENA, TX
This is by far my favorite scent and fabric softener. I love the way it makes my towels and sheets smell! A little goes a long way so this size lasts a good 2-3 weeks for me.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.