Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Shaiyene D.
Shaiyene D.
Lexington, NC
It makes my clothes smell really nice and makes them soft and I recommend this because this is one of my favorites and I could be one of yours
Fifi B.
Fifi B.
Great smell and actually keeps its smell. It lasts for a few loads as well. I enjoy it every time i need to do laundry. It was very effective.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a Wonderful product to use with stinky kids clothes. Cleans great and leaves them smelling great.
I just fell in love with the smell 😍
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Smells amazing and keep my clothes smelling and feel nice after like 3 uses, i recently used this with my laundry and it is very satisfying .
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
It is a very good product the only thing is that the smell is not very durable compared to other products but I love its smell and it works.
Mary D.
Mary D.
My family really loved using this Gain Fabric softener! The clothes came out smelling super fresh and the light scent lasted quite a while!
Renee L.
Renee L.
Long Beach, Ca
All of their products smell the same to me. Wish there were more of a verity of better scents, but I like how well it get my clothes clean.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Waukesha, WI
Have tried a few but nothing compares to the smell and texture it leave the close in . No fading away small great along with the detergent
Tyffani E.
Tyffani E.
I love the scents! They leave my laundry smelling so wonderful! They also can improve the scent of your garments in your dresser drawers.
Jeanine R.
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
It's very true what they advertise about Gain. I use this often and my clothes smell amazing for days! It's totally effective and great!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent