BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I really love gain original. I don't care for the other versions. The scent of gain is like no other. It makes clothes stay fresh for weeks in your closet or drawers. I prefer this to all other brands. It is a great price for the quality. I will continue to buy and recommend.
Yaquelin A.
The smell is good and it lasts a long time if you use it the proper way, I goose this over any other brand in the market because not only does it wash and clean, it also leaves my cloths smelling good and feeling soft
Nikole M.
san diego, CA
Great product for the price. Works great and has a great and long lasting scent that is very pleasant. Wonderful and effective for cleaning your laundry no con's that I can think of as long as my laundry is clean I am happy!
Janie B.
Hazleton, PA
Gain is the bomb!!!!!! I can’t speak highly enough about the product, it’s quality, it’s effectiveness, and of course,..that awesome scent!!! I’ll use this for the rest of my days. Hey Gain...never stop making the original scented product line, ok? Thanks!
Hannah T.
Douglasville, GA
My absolute favorite fabric softener. It always makes my clothes smell amazing. I have two large dogs and the dog smell sometimes travels onto blankets and sheets. Gain always takes the smell out and helps our house smell fresh from just doing the laundry.
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
Love the smell of Gain. My clothes are not clean without it to me. It helps control static cling. I really can't say anything bad about it. Very effective on aking my clothes soft. Can be a little pricey but the smell is worth it to me. I Recommend
Aubrey B.
I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only flounder detergents that doesn't irritate my skin. Love it. It also has such a nice clean fresh scent and just makes me feel cozy and clean!
Michelle C.
Surprise, AZ
I keep the original smell of Gain going with my fabric softener too. It keeps my clothes soft, smelling good and static free. It really seems to help keep the shape of my clothes as well. It’s east to find in most grocery and big box stores.
Austin H.
Nettie, WV
Works great smells good and is very soft there are no pros and cons to this item because is great and I was not disappointed plus this item was affordable and not pricey at all I recommend this item to anyone who likes soft amazing clothes
JANET G.
Smells greats and its long lasting, love this!!! a little goes a long way. I always go between this and downy i just don't like that they don't have a big variety for smells.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.