Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
mimi B.
mimi B.
I love the way this product smells. It makes my clothes so soft and smelling great. The scent lasts for weeks. I recommend this product for everyone.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
We are a gain and tide family. Love the smell of gain and all you need is one scoop for your load. No more, no less. And you clothes smells so good!
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Fort Mill, SC
I've used Gain for years and probably always will. Gets everything clean and smelling fresh with every wash. Never disappoints and always effective.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Decorator Expert
This is the best smelling fabric softener around anywhere and anyone knows they love the smell of gain so I don't even have to try to sell this one
Iesha M.
Iesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This fabric softner leaves my clothes smelling extra good and so soft. I can't wash without it because my clothes and blankets won't feel the same.
Gennett M.
Gennett M.
Makes my clothes smell so good. The scent last on my clothes for weeks and I love it. Not to mention that it also leaves my clothes clean and soft.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Mankato, MN
Leaves my clothes and towels feeling soft and like new. My kids love getting a warm towel or blanket from the dryer after using fabric softener.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
I buy this mainly for the smell!!! Kidding...it does its job perfectly! Leaving my laundry smelling fresh and clean all and everyday! LOOOVE IT.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
This never fails me, the smell is amazing, I also use this as an air freshener. and always put clothes on
right out of the dryer. amazing smell
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
I love to use gain, especially when washing my favorite clothes or my towels. It keeps my items smelling fresh and super soft for extended use.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent