Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kayla K.
Fort smith , AR
We use the GE efficient liquid Gain. I grew up on Gain. It's my favorite scent. It's my favorite brand. I love doing laundry on items that don't even need to be washed!
dana s.
Enterprise
I just love gains fabric softener. Pairing gains original detergent with gain original scent fabric softener your clothes will be so soft and the smell can't be beat.
Melissa C.
I love the smell of Gain Fabric Softener! It makes our clothes soft and the scent lasts long after washing. I have tried a lot of brands and this is my favorite!
lily a.
The Gain Original Fabric Softener is a great product. The scent is amazing and lasts throughout the week and isn't to strong. It makes the laundry extra soft as well.
Jennifer M.
San Benito
This Fabric Softener is my go to ,iv'e purchased so many different ones in the past but I always come back to this brand,and that is because the smell is amazing and the fact that it has a FreshLock feature is just a bonus, I can always smell the Gain scent throughout my house and the smell is long lasting than most.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Warning, this stuff will have you sniffing your clothes in weird places, lol. I am a sucker for lingering scents on my clothes, especially warm blankets right out of the dryer. I love how soft it leaves my clothes and especially my bedding. It's scent last a while and I love that. Great price, huge availability; double win.
Myan T.
My mother in law frequently purchases this brand party due to the inexpensive prices. I don't find anything really wrong with product. The scent is tolerable and it does a decent job in fabric softening. Although, I will note, that I seem to have to add more to get the same benefits as I would like a Downy product.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
My whole family has used Gain for as long as I can remember. It not only brings back memories but makes my clothes smell amazing. I use it with Tide as often as I can. Trusted brand and they never disappoint. I definitely recommend Gain if you have never tried it. There's also the powdered laundry detergent!
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
Gain liquid fabric softener is amazing this product keeps my family's clothing smelling amazing and soft to the touch as well! This product is very affordable even on a budget there is even coupons in the sunday paper so it fits everyone's budget! I would recommend it to every family I Know!
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
I love this fabric softener! It works really well for what it's intended purpose is, and keeps static at bay as well as keeps all my clothes, sheets, etc nice and soft. The best part about it is how AMAZING it smells! Not only that, but how amazing it smells for such a long time! It's magic!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent