Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Nothing compared to the original scent of gain fabric softener. If I ever want to guarantee to have clean clothes that smells great, I always grab the gain! I also love their laundry detergent and often use them together.
Feather S.
Magnolia , TX
This product works well side by side with Gain laundry detergent. It does the job as a clothes softener and makes our clothes smell amazing for a very long time. I love the original smell. I highly recommend this product.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Keeps my clothes nice and soft! And you can't beat the smell of all the gain products ! They are truly amazing! I love putting on my clothes freshly cleaned and smelling the floral scents on them! I highly recommend
Shantelle W.
Love the smell of this. Wish it came in a body spray. Definitely softens clothes and removes static cling. Very affordable. Would love to try all the scents but usually stick with the original scent. I almost always have a coupon for this so I like to search out the sales. Highly recommend.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE Gain products, they keep my clothes smelling fresh for a long time! All of the scents smell good but I like the original scent. Overall it's a great fabric softener.. I like the detergent even better!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just love the scent of the original Gain. The fabric softener makes your clothes soft and static-free. It makes the scent last even longer. There's nothing quite like having fresh smelling clean clothes!
Helen K.
This original scent for Gain is amazing! I even love this smell as a refreshener. The price is affordable and I love that it makes our clothes smell extra fresh! I would recommended original all the time!
Catherine M.
Dothan, AL
I've always loved this laundry detergent. My mom used it on my clothes when I was little and I use it on my little ones clothes. It gets all the stains out no problem and has a scent lasting for what seems like forever. My go-to laundry detergent for sure.
Alexa L.
Rhinelander, WI
I use the Gain original scent on every single load of my families laundry! It leaves it feeling soft and the smell is fresh and clean, not over powering. It comes in every size bottle too!
Andrea M.
Hartford
Never use another detergent. There is absolutely nothing that gets my clothes cleaner while smelling absolutely aphrodisiac like than Gain. I use any product with gain, but must start with the original
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.