Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Helen K.
This original scent for Gain is amazing! I even love this smell as a refreshener. The price is affordable and I love that it makes our clothes smell extra fresh! I would recommended original all the time!
Catherine M.
Dothan, AL
I've always loved this laundry detergent. My mom used it on my clothes when I was little and I use it on my little ones clothes. It gets all the stains out no problem and has a scent lasting for what seems like forever. My go-to laundry detergent for sure.
Alexa L.
Rhinelander, WI
I use the Gain original scent on every single load of my families laundry! It leaves it feeling soft and the smell is fresh and clean, not over powering. It comes in every size bottle too!
Andrea M.
Hartford
Never use another detergent. There is absolutely nothing that gets my clothes cleaner while smelling absolutely aphrodisiac like than Gain. I use any product with gain, but must start with the original
Maria M.
This product helps keep clothing soft. It has the great gain original scent and helps the clothes keep the fresh scent longer. It's a little pricey compared to off brands but worth it.
Jennifer K.
Danbury, CT
Their is nothing bad I can ever say about Gain from the original scent to all their different scents . Their inexpensive and the smell last forever making my clothes fresh fully clean
Madison J.
Love this! It smells great! I used to work in a bakery and the baker ALWAYS smelled so good and I asked her why she always smelled so good and she said it's because she used gain!
mike B.
Even if you don't use gain detergent, you can still use the gain fabric softener. The smell is AMAZING and lasts forever! Static cling is no match for the power of gain! You never have to worry about a sock clinging to your backside in public!
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
Gain fabric softener is all we use in my house. It makes my Cloths soft and Smell good. We use everything gain . Everything that Gain makes, I use. The price is right too.
Ashley Y.
I always buy the matching fabric softener to my detergent! It just makes the smell more potent! Make it's cleaner and helps my clothes stay the right colors and no stretch out.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent