Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Nikole M.
San Diego , CA
Great product for the price. Works great and has a great and long lasting scent that is very pleasant. Wonderful and effective for cleaning your laundry no con's that I can think of as long as my laundry is clean I am happy!
Kelly F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I use Gain fabric softener to leave my clothes smelling great and they come out of the dryer so soft! I love the fresh Gain scent, it lasts forever. I love getting clothes out of my drawer and they smell so good! The price is fair for the quality product you get!
Hannah T.
Douglasville, GA
My absolute favorite fabric softener. It always makes my clothes smell amazing. I have two large dogs and the dog smell sometimes travels onto blankets and sheets. Gain always takes the smell out and helps our house smell fresh from just doing the laundry.
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
Love the smell of Gain. My clothes are not clean without it to me. It helps control static cling. I really can't say anything bad about it. Very effective on aking my clothes soft. Can be a little pricey but the smell is worth it to me. I Recommend
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have very delicate skin and it reacts to almost anything overly perfumed or with a bunch of chemicals in it but this brand seems to do just enough to not irritate my skin. Always a buy for me because i have never delt with allergic reactions.
Aubrey B.
I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only flounder detergents that doesn't irritate my skin. Love it. It also has such a nice clean fresh scent and just makes me feel cozy and clean!
Austin H.
Nettie, WV
Works great smells good and is very soft there are no pros and cons to this item because is great and I was not disappointed plus this item was affordable and not pricey at all I recommend this item to anyone who likes soft amazing clothes
JANET G.
Smells greats and its long lasting, love this!!! a little goes a long way. I always go between this and downy i just don't like that they don't have a big variety for smells.
Christa S.
Pikeville, KY
Gain is the best scent ever for you clothes! Makes them super soft and smell super good for so long! If you love a stronger smelling fabric softener, you'll love Gain. I've used both the detergent and the fabric softener for years!
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Smells fresh and keeps my clothes soft! I like how this brand comes in both regular and HEplus versions. I highly recommend it if your looking for a fresh scented fabric softener. Works well with delicates, jeans, colors, and blankets.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.