Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
I ♡ M e.
I ♡ M e.
I love Gain fabric softener it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling good . It always come out of the dryer static free . It never leaves stains on my clothes .
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is the one my grandma uses and it smells so good and it's super cheap and affordable for everyone it's so great! I love it and I love how they sell it everywhere
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Switched to this brand from Tide, which I had used all my life. My boyfriend had used this, so I switched because of him. Smells great and never irritates my skin.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Surprise, AZ
It leaves my clothes smelling fabulous. I love the smell it leaves. my whole house smells like the fabric softener. I love it so much I truly recommend this 100%
kelly l.
kelly l.
Byron, GA
I love using Gain, the smell is amazing and lasts for days. I would highly recommend using Gain. It does the job and although it's costly. It's worth the price.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Sunnyside, WA
This will leave your clothes smelling so good 4 days I only use a small amount on a good size load and they still smell as if I put a lot more than I did.
Legaci W.
Legaci W.
Dacula, GA
Smells so great. Hands down the best smelling softener and detergent out there in my opinion. My clothes always smell so great, it always makes me smile.
alawna m.
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
Smells amazing and the smell stays in clothes ...plus the price is wounderfu well worth it I love how when I wash clothes the whole area smells like it
Alida A.
Alida A.
A little goes a long way, my clothes feel soft and smells great. I hide it from my son who comes over to wash his clothes, he tends to over usemail it.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
I love this fabric softener! Anything that smells like Gain, I have to have! It really makes your clothes smell so good and it lasts a long time too.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent