BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
This fabric softener left my clothes feeling really soft and smelling like flowers ! Overall it was super effective and did its job good ! I think it is also very affordable . I would recommend this to everyone
Sue K.
I love the original Gain formula. Always reminds me of home & happy memories. Sometimes it feels like I've been transported back in time. This fabric softener keeps its fresh scent on my families clothes, towels, sheets & blankets longer than any others I've used. I can honestly say I've used every fabric softener on the market since I started washing my own clothes but I always find myself going back to Gain. I've tried others on sale or cheaper but the best for the Value & Results is GAIN. đź’‹đź’‹
Erica S.
White Oak, TX
Always a nice scent and does it's job. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Gain laundry detergent is awesome, Gain detergent lifts away dirt and locks in amazing scent to keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks.I love Gain.Highly recommend. Gain With FreshLock Icy Fresh Fizz Liquid Detergent 52 Loads 100 Fl OzGain Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I love Gain. I always buy either Gain or Tide depending on what is on sale the week I need it.
It cleans my clothes and leaves them smelling great for weeks afterward.
I like the original smell the best.
I usually buy this at a supermarket or Walmart or Target.
I absoultely recommend this product!
Yulia R.
San Diego, CA
I am very sensitive to smells, especially when it comes to fabric softener! I feel it is very important to choose a right one for you, because it will depend on your mood, productivity and the level of self confidence during the day! I feel very confident and fresh in my clothes when hey were washed with Gain Fabric Softener! All day long i smell this nice, clean scent which gives me so much pleasure!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am currently using this fabric softener and I love it. It is soft enough on my all of our clothes not matter how delicate they are. I also use the gain pods as laundry detergent! Gain can be a little pricey but I think it is totally worth it. They smell is very fresh.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
Gain is my go-to brand for all things laundry. The fabric softener leaves my loathes soft and comfy, and the scent stays in the clothes for weeks! I would recommend ALL gain products to anyone looking for an amazing clean with an even more amazing scent payoff.
Tammie H.
Chidester, AR
Love this fabric softener! Very affordable and a great value for 120 loads! Be sure you clean your lint filter on your dryer every 6 months with soap and hot water. All softeners cause a waxy build up on the screen and could potentially cause a dryer fire.
April F.
Oak grove, MO
We love gain. It smells amazing and it really gets tough stains out. It average priced and really works well on getting tough stains out of my kids clothes. I would recommend using this to any mommas out there who struggle with stains!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.