Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Mellissa F.
Mellissa F.
Cottageville, WV
I like this brand and it's reasonable priced. They have came out with many different scents over the years and I prefer the original.I tend to but Tide more but I also but this if it's on sale too.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
I'm a sucker for the original scent of gain. I really enjoyed this detergent. It is one of those that will really get your clothes clean. Then has the best scent lingering for days after...
Donna H.
Donna H.
Brady, TX
Love the smell of this detergent!! All of them really! I switch everyone I go to buy a new one. All their scents are amazing! It leaves my clothes smelling good and feeling soft. Love it!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
My favorite scent! I love the gain formula washes and softens all my clothes. Scent stays for a long time and is just the best to grab something from my closet and it still smells fresh!
Christani M.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I love Gain! It gets our clothes super clean and smelling fresh. I can take something out of the dresser weeks after it has been washed and it still smells great like I just washed it!
Melynna C.
Melynna C.
Delran, NJ
Love the smell of this! I find that it also lasts pretty well on my clothes too, it doesn't fade away quickly like others tend to do. I can't complain, it does what it's supposed to👍🏻
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
Omg love this so much when I wash my clothes smells really good and naturally and fragable it smells nice and instead of 120 loads it does 140 and I love it so sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️
Erika D.
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
Can't get enough of this fresh scent for my laundry. With kids and dogs it's so nice to know that whatever they get into it always comes out of the laundry smelling fresh again
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
I love this fabric softener! After my wash and dry my clothes feel so soft and smell fresh and clean. i walk by someone and they ask what perfume I was wearing. It's the best!
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
This is one of my favorite fabric softners. i choose it over any other. the smell last on your clothes forever. I buy this all the time and plan on continuing to purchase.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent