Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #6 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
I absolutely LOVE gain. My husband works outside in the Florida heat, and his clothes used to smell even after washing, now that we switched to gain, he said he will be sweating at work and still smell detergent!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Gain does just as well as other ore expensive brands. It is usually less expensive than others. The scent is fresh and clean, the feel is soft and smooth. It doesn't leave a residue to affect my sensitive skin.
Eddy O.
Eddy O.
Gain with Fresh Lock liquid fabric softener is my favorite because the delicious scent lasts for days. No negative results on my part and I would highly recommend it to anyone. This product is very affordable.
Sylvia B.
Sylvia B.
Wellston, OH
Smells great. Only down fall is I don't smell it on my cloths long after washing. Smells fad for sure. When they first get out of the dryer they smell great. Seems like you have to use more to get more smell
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Sumner, WA
This product is my very favorite! Not only does it leave you clothes smelling amazing but also does not leave your clothes feel like there is still residue on your clothes. I highly recommend this product!
Hilda C.
Hilda C.
Hollywood, FL
I use this every single day my mom gets the big box at Costco and it's amazing product to clean clothes I fall in love with it when it's out the laundry it's smell amazing and I recommend to get 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
This fabric softener is one of the best I've ever used. It definitely does it's job and is great for my niece and nephews. I love how soft my clothes feel after i use this. The smell is also so great.
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
YASSS! This product is great! Great smelling! There's no cons about this softener !!! Keeps clothes smelling awesome! My washer is upstairs and you can smell the scent from upstairs !!! It's awesome!!
Nurita R.
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA
My family had used this product for as long as I can remember it works really good and smells great it really gets the job done which is why we have used it for so long I highly recommend to everyone
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I love how long the scent stays on clean clothes and fabric! My favorite brand and scent by far! It's very effective in leaving the fabrics smooth and soft to the touch. Definitely Recommend to buy.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent