BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This works great at extending the life of my clothing. I don’t think the scent hangs on an extended amount of time, but the colors do hold better. It’s a great product for a small price. I do recommend it.
Mackenna C.
Denver , CO
by far my favorite detergent. i love the smell and it lasts forever!! i was looking for the right smell and one that lasted a long time, i tried this and fell in love! i would highly recommend this!!
Christina K.
I love the smell and feel of my clothes after using dryer sheets! The layering of smells between the detergent, softener, in wash enhancer, and dryer sheets- it’s a truly, great combo!
Jasmine H.
I love how gain smells like it leave my clothes smelling good for hours what I don’t like is that it still leaves your clothes dirty so what I do is put more than what I have too
Trinh N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love the original scent gain has! It is long lasting on the clothes and doesn't break it down. A little goes a long way with this fabric softener along with their dryer sheets.
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
Gain is my absolute favorite smelling softener and dryer sheets! My clothes always smell fresh without being too overwhelming. Affordable product and can usually find coupons for it.
Shayla S.
Indianapolis, IN
Remember those commercials when someone is awkwardly smelling someone else’s clothes? That is so real. When I use Gain, I feel like my clothes smell so great for a few wears!
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
LOVE Gain! It literally keeps clothes smelling AMAZING for weeks at a time. Our closets and dressers always smell so fresh and clean. The commercials are so funny, but that is seriously how powerful and fresh everything stays. Gain is a little pricey, so that can deter us at certain times from purchasing that versus a cheaper competitor that still smells fresh. However, there really is nothing like Gain. It just smells clean. Ever forget a load of laundry in the washer for a couple days? - I have. When I wasn't using Gain, the clothes had to be re-washed thanks to that musty smell. But, with Gain, the clothes still smelled clean. My favorite is how GREAT the clothes smell that have to hang dry when using Gain. AMAZING.
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
couples great with any gain detergent as it enhances the wonderful smell of gain anyway! It lasts for such a long time especially if you continually use the product
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
We buy gain everything! It's always good to use the same products together because that's how they work best! My clothes always feel so soft when I use fabric softener!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.