Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am currently using this fabric softener and I love it. It is soft enough on my all of our clothes not matter how delicate they are. I also use the gain pods as laundry detergent! Gain can be a little pricey but I think it is totally worth it. They smell is very fresh.
Crystal Q.
I am in love with Gain.  I love how well it softens my laundry and leaves it smelling so fresh and clean.  I love the way the house smells when I am doing laundry.  It's affordable and comes in multiple scents.  I highly recommend trying or switching to Gain.  I swich back and forth between Gain and downy softeners.  I always come back to the Gain for a longer period of time.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
Gain is my go-to brand for all things laundry. The fabric softener leaves my loathes soft and comfy, and the scent stays in the clothes for weeks! I would recommend ALL gain products to anyone looking for an amazing clean with an even more amazing scent payoff.
Tammie H.
Chidester, AR
Love this fabric softener! Very affordable and a great value for 120 loads! Be sure you clean your lint filter on your dryer every 6 months with soap and hot water. All softeners cause a waxy build up on the screen and could potentially cause a dryer fire.
alyssa h.
Love love love the scent in this softener! It lasts for days! Sometimes I can smell the softener in my closet half a week after doing all the laundry! It's the beta smelling one I've come across so far and the way it lasts on clothes is unmatched
No stinky residue feeling on the clothes either that I sometimes get with other brands of softeners!
April F.
Oak grove, MO
We love gain. It smells amazing and it really gets tough stains out. It average priced and really works well on getting tough stains out of my kids clothes. I would recommend using this to any mommas out there who struggle with stains!
Kendal B.
It literally makes my clothes extra soft. Without it, my clothes feel weird and used. But with this fabric softener, they feel brand new and plush like. I use this for everything I own that can be washed. My toddlers clothes feel fantastic and I know that she thanks me because her clothes feel like a blanket. Thank you GAIN.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I absolutely love this scent !! I use it all the time when I do my laundry. This product leaves my clothes and sheets soft and smelling good for a long time. I am very happy with this product and the price range of this product. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy it in the future.
Joann X.
This is a great scent to use on bedding. I usually use this fabric softener on my sheets and blankets and love the smell of it. It leaves the fabric very soft and with no residue. Great affordable price for a wonderful product.
Liza H.
Kansas City, KS
Gain original scent is my most favorite smell! I try to buy anything that offers this particular brand and scent. I just wish it was offered in combination with other cleaning products. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves to smell clean! #Gain #smellgood #gainoriginal #gainproduct
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.