Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #65 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
Love the smell of Gain. My clothes are not clean without it to me. It helps control static cling. I really can't say anything bad about it. Very effective on aking my clothes soft. Can be a little pricey but the smell is worth it to me. I Recommend
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have very delicate skin and it reacts to almost anything overly perfumed or with a bunch of chemicals in it but this brand seems to do just enough to not irritate my skin. Always a buy for me because i have never delt with allergic reactions.
Fallon O.
This scent is so intoxicating that you will randomly smell your clothes through the day for another hit. Seriously. It's that good. It also softens or something. All I know is that I would wash everything I own in this if I could.
Aubrey B.
I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only flounder detergents that doesn't irritate my skin. Love it. It also has such a nice clean fresh scent and just makes me feel cozy and clean!
Austin H.
Works great smells good and is very soft there are no pros and cons to this item because is great and I was not disappointed plus this item was affordable and not pricey at all I recommend this item to anyone who likes soft amazing clothes
JANET G.
Smells greats and its long lasting, love this!!! a little goes a long way. I always go between this and downy i just don't like that they don't have a big variety for smells.
Christa S.
Pikeville, KY
Gain is the best scent ever for you clothes! Makes them super soft and smell super good for so long! If you love a stronger smelling fabric softener, you'll love Gain. I've used both the detergent and the fabric softener for years!
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
This stuff makes your clothes that extra soft I have been looking for in a fabric softener!! Also gives a lasting amazing sent on your clothes!! It's not too expensive for the size of the bottle. I recommend this to all my friends
Bernadette A.
Washington , DC
Smells fresh and keeps my clothes soft! I like how this brand comes in both regular and HEplus versions. I highly recommend it if your looking for a fresh scented fabric softener. Works well with delicates, jeans, colors, and blankets.
Kasandra S.
La Mesa, CA
This isn't my favorite fabric softener. I don't like that the bottom of it gets thick and clumpy for some reason. I don't notice any difference in my clothing and I prefer the other brands. I'm not against this one but I don't recommend.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent