Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Narmathaa S.
This stuff makes my clothes feel really clean and fresh. It has a great scent which is not too strong but it is expensive
Lydia Q.
My skin is a bit sensitive sometimes and sometimes some softeners are too harsh but this one smells amazing and it doesn't give me a rash.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Although this cleans well, I wasn't a fan of the scent of it and had to give the detergent away to a friend.
Chantelle A.
Cold lake, AB
Gain. What more can I say everyone I'm sure know how amazing this product is. It practically sells itself
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
This fabric softener smells so good! I don't always purchase this but when I do it's nice because it really does help my clothes. It also smells good and every time I wash my clothes, I smell it to make sure and it really does cling on the clothes.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent