BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Liliana C.
Laredo, TX
I usually buy this product when on sale not my top pick I feel like the scent doesn't last as long as other brands
đź‘˝Stephanieđź‘˝ A.
Cape coral, FL
This is the detergent I use in all of my washes and it does a great job each time by making my clothes smell great!
Betsy W.
Quinlan, TX
Love the fresh doesn't, cleans my clothes great and leave them with a great seant. And the seant last a long time
Shawanna R.
Newark
I love the smell of gain detergent my clothes stay fresh for weeks after i do my laundry. I ecen use gain plugins
Johanna V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is so good. Love the smell. Last for ever on your clothes. When you sweat it kinda smells like a fragrance.
Isabella C.
Salt Lick, KY
This product works amazing .gets my clothes clean.smells great . I used it on a daily bases and its really cheap
Nolyn B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
This makes my clothes super clean! But I have to use very small amounts of it because it makes my skin break out.
Jade M.
Austin, TX
The scent of this fabric Softener mixed with my detergent is sooo good! I love the way my clothes smell and feel.
Christina M.
Hemet
I only purchase gain softener. I use this with the detergent and it softens and leaves my laundry smelling fresh.
Sade A.
GAIN ORIGINAL IS GREAT. IT DOESNT HAVE ALL THOSE PERFUMES AND OTHER CHEMICALS IN IT THAT IRRITATE YOUR SKIN,....
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.