Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #78 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I like this product. Smells really good. I think I would probably use this item a lot because it seems to go on sale a lot and it's sold everywhere.
Jessica P.
Proton Station, ON
Fantastic smell and a real difference in the texture of my clothes after washing it all in Gain! My first try was a fantastic one. Smells great day after day
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Alwayd leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh for days after washing! Never irritates the skin, and when goes on sale is usually a great price!
tatiana m.
toronto, ON
I love gain. It smells amazing. It lasts longer and my clothes feel softer. I have never had any reaction 5o it
Lydia Q.
My skin is a bit sensitive sometimes and sometimes some softeners are too harsh but this one smells amazing and it doesn't give me a rash.
Julie B.
Cornwall , ON
Smells so good keeps your close smelling fresh it's reasonably priced and easy to find the only downside is you need to use a lot!
Morgan H.
Fort Washington, MD
I always trust gain when looking for softners or detergents. It smells great for days after I wash, and it's gentle on my skin.
Gladys F.
This smell is the best. I have purchased for years. My clothes smell amazing. I just love the long lasting scent.
Krista L.
London, ON
The original scented Gain is the best. I've been using this since it came out. The scent lasts long on my clothes and makes everything so comply and soft!
Chantelle A.
Cold lake, AB
Gain. What more can I say everyone I'm sure know how amazing this product is. It practically sells itself
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent