Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Megan H.
Megan H.
Kitchener, ON
Always smells wonderful. Absolutely no complaints. Been purchasing for years. Would always recommend.
darlene j.
darlene j.
Toronto
Gain is my faveourite fabric liquid softener my clothes smell so fresh and nice. I love crawling in my bed when my sheets are washed with Gain. The clothes are soft with use of this fabric softener. I would and have recommended this product to my friends and family.
Liza S.
Liza S.
Ottawa, ON
Great colours it's super cute I love it so much. It's gentil on my skin it applies very smoothly and doesn't irritate. I would defiantly use this product again it's amazing and it's perfect. Super nice
Allison B.
Allison B.
Guelph
I hadn't used many fabric softeners in the past but was looking for something that would keep clothes smelling fresher, longer. I absolutely love the original scent and it has a great staying power, keeping clothes smelling freshly washed for days afterwards.
đź’Ž Silvia R.
đź’Ž Silvia R.
Brasil Belém Pará CEP 66635815 Passagem Sargento Getúlio Alameda 2 casa 44 bairro Parque Verde
as roupas sempre bem perfumadas muito bom mesmo,Eu amo a fĂłrmula, o perfume do produto  me lembra  casa da mamĂŁe uma memoria  felizes.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Softens fabric like a dream and leaves my clothes with a wonderful scent! The whole house uses it.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Pembroke, Ontario
The commercial is 100% bang on the smell is amazing and lasts forever! The cost is just amazing.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Fort Washington, MD
I always trust gain when looking for softners or detergents. It smells great for days after I wash, and it's gentle on my skin.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I like this product. Smells really good. I think I would probably use this item a lot because it seems to go on sale a lot and it's sold everywhere.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Richmond Hill
A great value for the price. I love the scent and the texture of my laundry after use. It makes for good multipurpose laundry soap. It meets expectations however the packaging could be less bulky. I would recommend if have a car to drive it home.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent