BY GAIN #15 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Julie D.
Havertown, PA
Gain fabric softener makes my clothes smell SO GOOD! My clothes also feel soft and comfortable to wear.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
I love gain I use it on everything sometimes I mop the floor when I'm deep cleaning to make the mop smell good
Cassandra M.
Love the smell of Gain! I love how fresh my clothes smell after using Gain. Gets my clothes clean every time.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ
Gain has the best scent for clothing. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh, there are no cons to this product.
Meira S.
Smells good and makes clothes soft. Good value for the price, but idk if fabric softener is a real necessity.
Ashley M.
I Love all the products gain has to otter, Gains definitly my go to cleaning supplys when I am out Shopping!
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Gotta love the originals!!!! Moonlight is my favorite right now though you can find both at any mass retailer
TIffany P.
lake stevens
I will never stop buying this or switch to a different brand my clothes always smell fresh when coming out
Jamie M.
French Lick, IN
LOVE Gain fabric softener! Smells great! Just a little goes a long way. Our clothes always smell wonderful.
Lawanna S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Use every time I wash a load of clothes. It adds softness to the clothes and a fresh scent is left behind.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.