Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #65 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Liza S.
Ottawa, ON
Great colours it's super cute I love it so much. It's gentil on my skin it applies very smoothly and doesn't irritate. I would defiantly use this product again it's amazing and it's perfect. Super nice
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
This fabric softener smells so good! I don't always purchase this but when I do it's nice because it really does help my clothes. It also smells good and every time I wash my clothes, I smell it to make sure and it really does cling on the clothes.
T S.
Nothing gets your clothes softer, or smelling so amazing like Gain w/ freshlock! I love this stuff! Leaves your clothes smelling fresh for days, and its like it "locks" the scent in to last longer, in between washings. I already recommend this to all of my gfs and I will stay loyal to Gain!
Tara J.
Burnaby, BC
One of my favorite scents, there is something so yummy about clothes right out of the dryer after having used Gain fabric softener! It is definitely effective and well within my budget.
Katie P.
Richmond Hill
A great value for the price. I love the scent and the texture of my laundry after use. It makes for good multipurpose laundry soap. It meets expectations however the packaging could be less bulky. I would recommend if have a car to drive it home.
Betsy B.
Stokesdale, NC
Love the original scent gain fabric softener. The scent is not overpowering, but just enough to give clothes a clean fresh smell. I have never been disappointed with it. It is affordable with coupons. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica P.
Proton Station, ON
Fantastic smell and a real difference in the texture of my clothes after washing it all in Gain! My first try was a fantastic one. Smells great day after day
Krista L.
London, ON
The original scented Gain is the best. I've been using this since it came out. The scent lasts long on my clothes and makes everything so comply and soft!
đź’Ž Silvia R.
Brasil Belém Pará CEP 66635815 Passagem Sargento Getúlio Alameda 2 casa 44 bairro Parque Verde
as roupas sempre bem perfumadas muito bom mesmo,Eu amo a fĂłrmula, o perfume do produto  me lembra  casa da mamĂŁe uma memoria  felizes.
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Alwayd leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh for days after washing! Never irritates the skin, and when goes on sale is usually a great price!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent