BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Lorena C.
Painesville
My favorite fabric softener. Smells fabulous. Leaves clothes smelling for days. A little more expensive but worth it.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Anything by gain, i love. The smell is awesome and my clothes are always so soft and clean. Won't use anything else.
Tawanda M.
Marion, AR
This product is one of the best so far. It doesn't take much and it's very effective. This product is cost effective.
Jessica S.
Port barre, LA
Gain is a trusted brand with me. Great product and quilty. Price isn't bad and this scent last for a very long time.
Vanessa L.
My go to softner it leaves my clothes smelling and feeling fresh for a very long time. For the cost its really great.
Amanda M.
Super affordable. Perfect for the special touch to make sure your laundry is done to perfection. Smells sooooooo good
Cecilia H.
Rohnert Park, CA
This fabric leaner is amazing! it is super cheap and I use this to wash my clothes all the time because I know it will deep clean them and remove any stains while also keeping all of my clothes true to their color and always keep them to their tip top quality.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Gain always leaves my fabric soft and smelling wonderful! No matter what scent you get, you will not be disappointed!
Marilea S.
Norwalk, CT
I love the smell of gain fabric softeners! They leave your clothes smelling so fresh and clean and are a great value
Yvonne R.
Hondo, TX
I like the smell it leaves on my cloths, its a good fabric softener. I don't buy it often but I try making it last.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.