BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Gotta love the original Gain scent! It's a classic and I always go back to it. I try different ones but this is perfect
Desiree G.
Salinas, CA
Usually like to match the detergent and the softener. They are so good together. The scent stays on the item for weeks!
jennifer p.
louisa
I use gain softener when I’m using the gain detergent. I like doing it this way so as to keep the same scents together.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Gives clothing a little boost in smelling and FEELING fresh. Even after several wears, hoodies and jackets smell fresh
Nicole R.
Woodbridge
I really like this product leaves your clothes smelling really good for many days I also use the gain laundry detergent
Rebecca R.
We use gain in our house, i love the way it smells and how well it cleans our clothes. i love all the different scents!
Donnah M.
7090 ne 168th lane trenton florida
I use this on everything from laundry, couches, curtains, carpets, beds, and clothes. Mix with water and use as a spray
Azalia D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain original is my favorite smell! Makes my clothes smell great and helps with static. The smell lasts in my clothes.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really don’t have nothing bad to say about this product than how much I love it and my clothes seems to love it too!
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
Decent for the price, I still prefer tide. but this does the job if i had to to choose i would shoose tide over this
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.