Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Great product, the lasting power it's awesome. I'm not a big fan of liquid, I'd rather do drier sheets, but this stuff is undeniably worth it!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
We use gain in our house, i love the way it smells and how well it cleans our clothes. i love all the different scents!
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Rohnert Park, CA
This fabric leaner is amazing! it is super cheap and I use this to wash my clothes all the time because I know it will deep clean them and remove any stains while also keeping all of my clothes true to their color and always keep them to their tip top quality.
T S.
T S.
Nothing gets your clothes softer, or smelling so amazing like Gain w/ freshlock! I love this stuff! Leaves your clothes smelling fresh for days, and its like it "locks" the scent in to last longer, in between washings. I already recommend this to all of my gfs and I will stay loyal to Gain!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
This fabric softener smells so good! I don't always purchase this but when I do it's nice because it really does help my clothes. It also smells good and every time I wash my clothes, I smell it to make sure and it really does cling on the clothes.
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Stokesdale, NC
Love the original scent gain fabric softener. The scent is not overpowering, but just enough to give clothes a clean fresh smell. I have never been disappointed with it. It is affordable with coupons. I would definitely recommend this product!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Toms River, NJ
Gain leaves my clothes smelling great for days! Usually affordable when it's on sale at various stores but also worth it. There's a variety of scents in both the softener and laundry beads. I highly recommend!
Tara J.
Tara J.
Burnaby, BC, BC
One of my favorite scents, there is something so yummy about clothes right out of the dryer after having used Gain fabric softener! It is definitely effective and well within my budget.
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
Waterloo
This is my favourite clothes washing detergent, and my favourite of all the Gain scents. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and is always gentle on my skin
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Proton Station, ON
Fantastic smell and a real difference in the texture of my clothes after washing it all in Gain! My first try was a fantastic one. Smells great day after day
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent