Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jordyn C.
Sumner, WA
This product is my very favorite! Not only does it leave you clothes smelling amazing but also does not leave your clothes feel like there is still residue on your clothes. I highly recommend this product!
Scarlett G.
San Jose, CA
My favorite fabric softener. Leaves my clothes smelling great for days sometimes even weeks. Can't forget how soft it leaves my clothes. Inexpensive and so worth it truly recommend this product and all gain products. One of my favorite brands.
Ginette N.
Love the smell of gain everything!! Smells sooo good!! Leaves your clothes soft as can be and the scent last for weeks!!
Veronica T.
Denver, CO
This softner leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and great all day long, would recommend this softner to others
Jasmine M.
Pasco, WA
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good and makes them unbelievably soft! This lasts me for multiple washes.
Deborah B.
Fort Mill, SC
I've used Gain for years and probably always will. Gets everything clean and smelling fresh with every wash. Never disappoints and always effective.
darlene j.
Toronto
Gain is my faveourite fabric liquid softener my clothes smell so fresh and nice. I love crawling in my bed when my sheets are washed with Gain. The clothes are soft with use of this fabric softener. I would and have recommended this product to my friends and family.
Maria V.
Toms River, NJ
Gain leaves my clothes smelling great for days! Usually affordable when it's on sale at various stores but also worth it. There's a variety of scents in both the softener and laundry beads. I highly recommend!
Charlotte F.
Waterloo
This is my favourite clothes washing detergent, and my favourite of all the Gain scents. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and is always gentle on my skin
Allison B.
Guelph
I hadn't used many fabric softeners in the past but was looking for something that would keep clothes smelling fresher, longer. I absolutely love the original scent and it has a great staying power, keeping clothes smelling freshly washed for days afterwards.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent