BY GAIN #15 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Isabella C.
Salt Lick, KY
This product works amazing .gets my clothes clean.smells great . I used it on a daily bases and its really cheap
Sara B.
Royalton, KY
Makes clothes so soft and the smell last forever! Affordable and such a great product! Definitely my go-to brand!
Tina B.
Detroit, MI
I love the smell and it gets all of my laundry clean and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Sade A.
GAIN ORIGINAL IS GREAT. IT DOESNT HAVE ALL THOSE PERFUMES AND OTHER CHEMICALS IN IT THAT IRRITATE YOUR SKIN,....
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain is my favorite fabric softener. It’s scent outlasts all the competitors. Static electricity, not with gain.
Nolyn B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
This makes my clothes super clean! But I have to use very small amounts of it because it makes my skin break out.
Veronica T.
Denver, CO
This softner leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and great all day long, would recommend this softner to others
Johanna V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is so good. Love the smell. Last for ever on your clothes. When you sweat it kinda smells like a fragrance.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
This stuff it the best it cleans our clothes so good and leaves them smelling so good as well nice clean smell
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
Gain is the bomb!!!!! It is the only detergent i have ever use all my life and i heve been satisfied each time
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.