Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA
My family had used this product for as long as I can remember it works really good and smells great it really gets the job done which is why we have used it for so long I highly recommend to everyone
Betsy W.
Quinlan, TX
Love the fresh doesn't, cleans my clothes great and leave them with a great seant. And the seant last a long time
Michelle R.
Surprise, AZ
It leaves my clothes smelling fabulous. I love the smell it leaves. my whole house smells like the fabric softener. I love it so much I truly recommend this 100%
Analy G.
I personally don't use Gain on a regular basis. The few times I have used it I remember it being nice and leaving a good smell on my clothes. Honestly, I think I don't use this product because there is other products out there that are cheaper and still do a good job.
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
Gain is the bomb!!!!! It is the only detergent i have ever use all my life and i heve been satisfied each time
Rachael C.
Decorator Expert
Absolutely love this brand, my clothes always smell awesome with Gain. Looove it
shalanika m.
Smells amazing. A little pricey for a fabric softener but still reasonable. I love how soft my clothes were
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Gain fabric softener is the best! Makes your laundry smell wonderful and feel great.
Sonya M.
Bonifay, FL
Gain is one of the top 2 detergeants that I purchase for my home. Cleans great, smells awesome, and the price is good for a family of 4 on a budget.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Decorator Expert
Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant. Softness is an added bonus!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent