Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Yaquelin A.
Yaquelin A.
The smell is good and it lasts a long time if you use it the proper way, I goose this over any other brand in the market because not only does it wash and clean, it also leaves my cloths smelling good and feeling soft
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Gives clothing a little boost in smelling and FEELING fresh. Even after several wears, hoodies and jackets smell fresh
Joann X.
Joann X.
This is a great scent to use on bedding. I usually use this fabric softener on my sheets and blankets and love the smell of it. It leaves the fabric very soft and with no residue. Great affordable price for a wonderful product.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Sacramento, CA
MAKES MY CLOTHES SMELL SOOOOOOOO GOOD! Obviously really easy to use and lasts a while for me!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
Love this. Would definitely recommend. Makes your clothes smell so good and makes them so soft!! Definitely works! I love this product. Very affordable. You can buy them anywhere! Walmart, dollar store.. etc!
Lasharri C.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
I love this product, I have been using for years and I recommend it to everyone. The scent is long-lasting and it smells great
Amy K.
Amy K.
Alachua, FL
This product did an a pretty good job. It left my clothes smelling very good and feeling soft but I have used better products
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Decorator Expert
This is what I use o wash my clothes, etc... Gain leaves your stuff smelling amazing...!
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love the scent. I love the price. I love that the fabric softener is mixed in. I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)
Milton, FL
I like gain I use all there products from time to time I love the fact their detergent makes my close smell amazing
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent