Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Natasha J.
Gaffney, SC
This is one of my favorite fabric softners. i choose it over any other. the smell last on your clothes forever. I buy this all the time and plan on continuing to purchase.
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
Love how this product cleans and smells. It' my go to fabric softener. It has yet to disappoint me. Will continue to purchase.
Ginger C.
Gain is a great fabric softener we use in every load of clothes
We keep this product at all times
Liquid and dryer sheets
Isabella C.
Salt Lick, KY
This product works amazing .gets my clothes clean.smells great . I used it on a daily bases and its really cheap
Angie P.
Palmdale, CA
OK if you want a fresh smell on your clothing gain is the best detergent and washes clothes great
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Decorator Expert
Switched to this brand from Tide, which I had used all my life. My boyfriend had used this, so I switched because of him. Smells great and never irritates my skin.
Shaiyene D.
Lexington, NC
It makes my clothes smell really nice and makes them soft and I recommend this because this is one of my favorites and I could be one of yours
Anastasia E.
Long Valley, NJ
Love! Buy it for my dorm and my house! Love the scent. Stays with the clothes for so long. Repeatedly bought and will continue to buy
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I love Gain! It gets our clothes super clean and smelling fresh. I can take something out of the dresser weeks after it has been washed and it still smells great like I just washed it!
Jaime P.
We love this. My husband loves the way the smell stays for weeks on end. No need to rewash anything .
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent