Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Sarah P.
Byron, MN
One of my favorites to keep your laundry smelling wonderful. Prefer liquid over sheets. Keeps fresh longer.
Danielle A.
I love the smell of this detergent! I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean.
shalanika m.
Smells amazing. A little pricey for a fabric softener but still reasonable. I love how soft my clothes were
Jamie M.
French Lick, IN
LOVE Gain fabric softener! Smells great! Just a little goes a long way. Our clothes always smell wonderful.
melissa p.
Lancaster, TX
I absolutely love the smell of the original Gain. And it lasts so well in my laundry. Will continue to buy.
Sarah D.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love this softener, one of my personal favorites. Smells amazing and can always get these for a bargain!
Grace S.
Makes your clothes smell SO GOOD! My whole family uses this! It also makes your clothes feel like a cloud!
Erica R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this softener just as much as I love the Detergent, it makes all my clothes smell and feel great.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK
I love using gain for washing my clothes! Always has such a great smell to it! Won't use any other brand!
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Love the smell of original gain. Keeps the clothes soft and static free. I don't have any cons to add :)
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.