Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
JENNIFER K.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I absolutely love this scent !! I use it all the time when I do my laundry. This product leaves my clothes and sheets soft and smelling good for a long time. I am very happy with this product and the price range of this product. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy it in the future.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH
The smell and softness can not be beat from this product. i have enjoyed it from the time it first hit the market. just LOVE IT!!!
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
Love love Gain! It make my towels smell amazing!! It totally softens the towels and wash cloth!
Aidyn L.
Aidyn L.
Even the original scent of this laundry softener is so comforting and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only flounder detergents that doesn't irritate my skin. Love it. It also has such a nice clean fresh scent and just makes me feel cozy and clean!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Tucson, AZ
I've never even tried another fabric softener because I love this one! Super fresh scent without being overpowering
Meriam B.
Meriam B.
Lafayette, IN
I love the smell. It makes my clothes smell for weeks. Gain is inexpensive and a good brand that I recommend for everybody to use.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
I can easily say this is the ONLY detergent that I can smell on my clothes and blankets days later! It is also not a bad over powering smell. I love the smell of it! For how effective it is the price is just right!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Hartford
Never use another detergent. There is absolutely nothing that gets my clothes cleaner while smelling absolutely aphrodisiac like than Gain. I use any product with gain, but must start with the original
Taren S.
Taren S.
This is one of my favorite detergent for cleaning my clothes, it always does the best jobs removing stains and not making my clothes so dull.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent