Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Donna A.
Donna A.
Norfolk, VA
I have used Gain for years. I tried others, but I have to always have this in the house. It leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean and I get lots of compliments on the way my laundry smells.
Jaslynn C.
Jaslynn C.
Nitro, WV
From my mother to me! My mother always used this and she has unkowningly passed it down to me! I couldn't imagine my clothes smelling like anything else?? Home!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Hands down, this is the best smelling fabric softener out there! It makes doing laundry more enjoyable. It's so fresh and clean smelling and does a great job at softening as well.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Whitehall , PA
We love washing our laundry with Gain. It gives it a fresh clean feel and the smell is absolutely amazing. I would recommend to anyone.
Diana N.
Diana N.
Smells amazing. Can't say much about stain lifting. The scent does linger for a while-always a plus
Midyana M.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX
Lasts forever and smells great. I've been using gain forever and I don't think I'd ever change.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Willingboro, NJ
Nice but doesn't hold the scent as long as other products that may not cost as much as this does.
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.
Jamaica, NY
Smells good. The bookie lasts for a while spends on how many times you use it during laundry. Keeps clothes feeling soft as ever
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
San Diego , CA
Great product for the price. Works great and has a great and long lasting scent that is very pleasant. Wonderful and effective for cleaning your laundry no con's that I can think of as long as my laundry is clean I am happy!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
the scent of this product is amazing and it lingers onto the clothing for days...love getting this fabric softner
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent