BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Lydia J.
Meridian, MS
Works really well, and smells amazing just like anything gain scented does! I use this every time I wash, and always will!
Eldy R.
Trinity, TX
I live how soft a and clean my clothes feel after using this fabric softener. My favorite thing is the long lasting smell!
Melony B.
York, PA
I have only used this fabric softener as long as I have done my own laundry. It’s the most effective one I have ever tried
Liz F.
Seems to work great. Has a great scent, original is my favorite. I can tell a difference in my towels when I don’t use it.
Sarah W.
DeLand, FL
Makes my clothes super soft and smell really nice! It hasn’t left stains in any of my clothes and doesn’t irritate my skin.
Julissa T.
Flushing, NY
This is the best softener, leaves your clothes supet soft and best of all the scent! Omg nothing better than clean clothes
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Great to go with the matching detergent, keeps the smell strong and fresh and keeps the clothes from getting too wrinkled.
melissa b.
New Albany, IN
This is one of my favorite smells! When I use it my clothes small so good all day! It really helps keep static at bay too!
Caitlin S.
Lagrange
I only use fabric softener on my towels but gain keeps them feeling so very soft. I don’t have to use much for each load.
Aidyn L.
Even the original scent of this laundry softener is so comforting and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.