Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Tammy B.
West Hamlin, Wv
gain fabric softener smells great and is very affordable and available at the local stores
Giovani M.
Scent lasts and lasts. A liile goes,a long way. Fresh smelling. Even my closet smells good!
Alexis A.
I love Gain softener!! My clothes feel so soft and smell amazing for weeks after washing
Kahla N.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because it's affordable and great smell and it last a very long time.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Decorator Expert
This is what I use o wash my clothes, etc... Gain leaves your stuff smelling amazing...!
Lisa P.
My favorite detergent . The scent lingers on for days while others fade away right away .
Liz M.
I love using Gain fabric softner because it smells great and makes my clothes super soft.
Mabel A.
Smells refreshing last up to a long time and people can actually smell the fresh clothes
Ashley M.
Boise, ID
Great great great product best fabric softener in my opinion and then smell is too good
Kinsley R.
This is great to use! I love washing my clothes with gain! The scent is so fabulous.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent