Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Fallon O.
Fallon O.
This scent is so intoxicating that you will randomly smell your clothes through the day for another hit. Seriously. It's that good. It also softens or something. All I know is that I would wash everything I own in this if I could.
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
I love gain fabric softener it is amazing it leaves your clothes and your house smell amazing you clothes will keep there Clean smell for months just hanging in the closet
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
My fiance used to use this all the time when he was out on the road driving his semi truck he says that it makes the clothes a lot cleaner and it smells better
Allie P.
Allie P.
Evans, GA
One of my Favorites. Gain has always been a go to for me when it comes to laundry. The original scent is amazing. I think the price is great and my clothes continue to smell even weeks later.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this product because it makes my clothes smell good and for a long time as well!! This is very effective and also does a good job and getting ride of stains! I found this productive very effective and would recommend it!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Pineville, LA
We recently started purchashing this to go along with our unscented pods and it is amazing how long the scent lasts. I would recommend this over other brands.
Mindy G.
Mindy G.
Richmond
This has the best scent out of all the fabric softeners i've tried. And the scent stays days later. It leaves my clothes and sheets soft and cozy! Its my favorite brand. It can be expensive, but its my go to. I would recommend.
Dariea R.
Dariea R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Smells so good . Gets my clothes extremely clean . Been using this for years & will continue
Kate A.
Kate A.
I am obsessed with the scent of gain so I love this fabric softener it is reasonably priced
Asfia F.
Asfia F.
Gain liquid fabric softener great for all kinds of clothes. After a wash , you clean and fresh clothes after a gym or playing sports.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent