Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Mandy R.
Huntsville
I love the original scent have tried the others scents and they seem to sour in your clothes
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
This smells great and helps keep my clothes soft and looking new. I will be repurchasing this
Capri S.
Rochester, NY

It Smells very good freshens your clothing and doesn't irritate your skin reasonably priced
Crystal C.
Tampa, Fl
Does wonders to my family clothes. Smell last for a while and makes the house smell amazing
Demetria B.
Fairbanks, AK
I like it cause it's usually oin sale and it gets my kids clothes clean and smelling great
Brenda R.
I have used gains for years. I always love how it smells during laundry and after laundry.
Kate A.
I am obsessed with the scent of gain so I love this fabric softener it is reasonably priced
Giovani M.
Scent lasts and lasts. A liile goes,a long way. Fresh smelling. Even my closet smells good!
Tammy B.
West Hamlin, Wv
gain fabric softener smells great and is very affordable and available at the local stores
Alexis A.
I love Gain softener!! My clothes feel so soft and smell amazing for weeks after washing
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent