Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
The scent if Gain is like no other. It smells so fresh and pleasant. I love my laundry having this beautiful aroma.
Johanna V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is so good. Love the smell. Last for ever on your clothes. When you sweat it kinda smells like a fragrance.
Isabella C.
Salt Lick, KY
This product works amazing .gets my clothes clean.smells great . I used it on a daily bases and its really cheap
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
the scent of this product is amazing and it lingers onto the clothing for days...love getting this fabric softner
Betsy W.
Quinlan, TX
Love the fresh doesn't, cleans my clothes great and leave them with a great seant. And the seant last a long time
Nolyn B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
This makes my clothes super clean! But I have to use very small amounts of it because it makes my skin break out.
Tina B.
Detroit, MI
I love the smell and it gets all of my laundry clean and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Sade A.
GAIN ORIGINAL IS GREAT. IT DOESNT HAVE ALL THOSE PERFUMES AND OTHER CHEMICALS IN IT THAT IRRITATE YOUR SKIN,....
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain is my favorite fabric softener. It’s scent outlasts all the competitors. Static electricity, not with gain.
Sara B.
Royalton , KY
Makes clothes so soft and the smell last forever! Affordable and such a great product! Definitely my go-to brand!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.