Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Canfield, OH
I love how gain has matching pods, beads,liquid fabric softener, and fabric softener sheets. I have noticed at the store that other brands don't have the same scent for every laundry need which makes clothes smell funny when you mix scents.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I've been using this for years, smells SO amazing and the scent lasts forever till you wear the clothing, always refreshing and clean!
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Laredo, TX
I usually buy this product when on sale not my top pick I feel like the scent doesn't last as long as other brands
Kia H.
Kia H.
I love Gain's product. Never a disappointment. Smells good. Makes my clothes smells so good and fresh. Don't really have to put alot and its already smelling fresh.
Demetria B.
Demetria B.
Fairbanks, AK
I like it cause it's usually oin sale and it gets my kids clothes clean and smelling great
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
You don't need a lot for your laundry to feel super soft and smell great for weeks! I love fabric softener and it is 100% effective! Would definitely recommend especially for price/amount not to mention there's always coupons!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
LOVE Gain! It literally keeps clothes smelling AMAZING for weeks at a time. Our closets and dressers always smell so fresh and clean. The commercials are so funny, but that is seriously how powerful and fresh everything stays. Gain is a little pricey, so that can deter us at certain times from purchasing that versus a cheaper competitor that still smells fresh. However, there really is nothing like Gain. It just smells clean. Ever forget a load of laundry in the washer for a couple days? - I have. When I wasn't using Gain, the clothes had to be re-washed thanks to that musty smell. But, with Gain, the clothes still smelled clean. My favorite is how GREAT the clothes smell that have to hang dry when using Gain. AMAZING.
Sharoufa V.
Sharoufa V.
LEt's talk about gain guys OMG I love this product it leaves your cloths feeling soft and smelling good. When you smell good you feel good.
Myan T.
Myan T.
My mother in law frequently purchases this brand party due to the inexpensive prices. I don't find anything really wrong with product. The scent is tolerable and it does a decent job in fabric softening. Although, I will note, that I seem to have to add more to get the same benefits as I would like a Downy product.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
I love this fabric softener! It works really well for what it's intended purpose is, and keeps static at bay as well as keeps all my clothes, sheets, etc nice and soft. The best part about it is how AMAZING it smells! Not only that, but how amazing it smells for such a long time! It's magic!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent