Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Gennett M.
Makes my clothes smell so good. The scent last on my clothes for weeks and I love it. Not to mention that it also leaves my clothes clean and soft.
Amanda C.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is the one my grandma uses and it smells so good and it's super cheap and affordable for everyone it's so great! I love it and I love how they sell it everywhere
Mandy R.
Huntsville
I love the original scent have tried the others scents and they seem to sour in your clothes
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
Omg love this so much when I wash my clothes smells really good and naturally and fragable it smells nice and instead of 120 loads it does 140 and I love it so sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
This smells great and helps keep my clothes soft and looking new. I will be repurchasing this
I ♡ M e.
I love Gain fabric softener it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling good . It always come out of the dryer static free . It never leaves stains on my clothes .
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I love how long the scent stays on clean clothes and fabric! My favorite brand and scent by far! It's very effective in leaving the fabrics smooth and soft to the touch. Definitely Recommend to buy.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
Warning, this stuff will have you sniffing your clothes in weird places, lol. I am a sucker for lingering scents on my clothes, especially warm blankets right out of the dryer. I love how soft it leaves my clothes and especially my bedding. It's scent last a while and I love that. Great price, huge availability; double win.
Melynna C.
Delran, NJ
Love the smell of this! I find that it also lasts pretty well on my clothes too, it doesn't fade away quickly like others tend to do. I can't complain, it does what it's supposed to👍🏻
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
Gain liquid fabric softener is amazing this product keeps my family's clothing smelling amazing and soft to the touch as well! This product is very affordable even on a budget there is even coupons in the sunday paper so it fits everyone's budget! I would recommend it to every family I Know!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent