Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Taylor J.
Tucson, AZ
I've never even tried another fabric softener because I love this one! Super fresh scent without being overpowering
Della H.
Beale Afb, CA
Love this bulk product. Nice scent, clean and stays on the clothes. Lasts a long time and a trusty product to have.
đź‘˝Stephanieđź‘˝ A.
Cape Coral, FL
This is the detergent I use in all of my washes and it does a great job each time by making my clothes smell great!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
I like gain I use all there products from time to time I love the fact their detergent makes my close smell amazing
Liliana C.
Laredo, TX
I usually buy this product when on sale not my top pick I feel like the scent doesn't last as long as other brands
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
The scent if Gain is like no other. It smells so fresh and pleasant. I love my laundry having this beautiful aroma.
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
This fabric softener gives that absolutely amazing gain smell. It males your clothes feel great and lasts forever!
Sam F.
I am addicted to the smell of gain. It leaves my laundry smelling clean for days and fresh. I use everything gain.
Ashley P.
Fayette, AL
Never disappoints. The smell always lingers and I'm so excited to smell my sheets and clothes when I get them out.
Veronica T.
Denver, CO
This softner leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and great all day long, would recommend this softner to others
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.