Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
San Jose, CA
My favorite fabric softener. Leaves my clothes smelling great for days sometimes even weeks. Can't forget how soft it leaves my clothes. Inexpensive and so worth it truly recommend this product and all gain products. One of my favorite brands.
April F.
April F.
Oak grove, MO
We love gain. It smells amazing and it really gets tough stains out. It average priced and really works well on getting tough stains out of my kids clothes. I would recommend using this to any mommas out there who struggle with stains!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love gain this one is my all time favorite compared to snuggle that my mother loves but with gain seems like the name definitely owns up to its product the smell is amazing and it works perfectly I would recommend this to anyone
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Elyria, OH
I have tried several different detergents and while they clean my clothes well they wouldn't leave that crisp smell.. until I found Gain.. leaves my clothes clean and smelling wonderful!! Will never buy another detergent again!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
North Miami, OK
I love this fabric softener. I love gain products, in fact it's the only brand I use with my laundry. I love the original scent as well as all the other! Smells so fresh and clean as well as getting your laundry nice and soft!
Neka A.
Neka A.
I love GAIN the original smell as well as the fresh scents. It definitely helps maintain the fabric of all my clothes. No bleeding even when I mistakingly leave a color piece with the whites. I love the smell and consistency.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
San Diego, CA
I love this softener and use it all the time . It has a great smell to it and I don't even have to use a lot . This product is very effective and affordable . I recommend this to any one who is looking for a new softener .
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Milwaukee, WI
Leaves your clothes smelling amazing for days. Possibly even weeks. When youre getting dressed youll find yourself sniffing your clothes. Thee best smelling detergents and fabric softners ive ever came across by far.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
I love the smell of this. It is absolutely amazing. I love matching all of my laundry needs to this. I feel like it has too many ingredients that I am not comfortable with and that is the reason for the Lower stars
Neiaa L.
Neiaa L.
This is my favorite favorite fabric softner. Nothing beats the smell like GAIN! It has the most unique fragrance and your clothes will literally smell good for weeks! By far my favorite brand for washing clothes.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent