BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Dorothy S.
Hamlin, WV
I use gain products on my sheets and towels. It’s an amazing and fresh smell for them. Gain fabric softener scent lingers for days and makes my sheets and towels feel so soft. I definitely recommend it.
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I love how to solve nerve leaves the clothes smelling so good and it doesn’t stain the clothes like some other ones it’s very affecting up it’s very affordable to I definitely recommend it to everyone that has a big family like I do and is just wonderful man
Aly M.
Garden City, KS
This is a good Softner and gentle enough to use for my families sensitive skin. All three are very sensitive and will break out in contact with clothing that was washed with harsh detergents/softeners. We never have any issues with gain products.
Shelby F.
Lexington, NC
Love love love the scent of Gain. I normally purchase this product from our local grocery and have always loved the smell. It’s an affordable fabric softener that has a lasting scent. Would recommend this product over and over again.
Marlene P.
I love this product! This product leaves my clothes smelling amazing and feeling super soft! This product isn’t too pricey, it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great softener.
Paris S.
Albuquerque
AMAZING LONG LASTING SMELL! This product takes all stains out and has a long lasting smell! This product is easy to use and is really affordable. It’s a rebuy for me every time I’m at the store! I recommend this product.
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This works great at extending the life of my clothing. I don’t think the scent hangs on an extended amount of time, but the colors do hold better. It’s a great product for a small price. I do recommend it.
Mackenna C.
Denver , CO
by far my favorite detergent. i love the smell and it lasts forever!! i was looking for the right smell and one that lasted a long time, i tried this and fell in love! i would highly recommend this!!
Christina K.
I love the smell and feel of my clothes after using dryer sheets! The layering of smells between the detergent, softener, in wash enhancer, and dryer sheets- it’s a truly, great combo!
Trinh N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love the original scent gain has! It is long lasting on the clothes and doesn't break it down. A little goes a long way with this fabric softener along with their dryer sheets.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.