Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
I love this stuff!!!! It cleans clothes so good. Pros are that it really works magic and it's very effective. But the cons are it's pretty expensive. The small bottle is like 5.99$ and the big ones are 15$ I think?
Ashley H.
I never used gain prior to getting married . My husband has only ever used gain so I started using it and my clothes smell so much better . It's very affordable and even if it wasn't I would buy it . It's the only fabric detergent and softener that makes my clothes smell and feel great
Hilda C.
Hollywood, FL
I use this every single day my mom gets the big box at Costco and it's amazing product to clean clothes I fall in love with it when it's out the laundry it's smell amazing and I recommend to get 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Taylor M.
Akron, OH
I can easily say this is the ONLY detergent that I can smell on my clothes and blankets days later! It is also not a bad over powering smell. I love the smell of it! For how effective it is the price is just right!
Meaghan M.
I have a mixed review for this product. While it did get my clothes soft and to smell great it also did this weird thing called causing an allergic reaction. I've experienced this before with tide but never with gain, so I was surprised. It smells great but I wouldn't buy it again because of the reactions.
Katlyn B.
Loxley, AL
I use Gain FreshLock Liquid Fabric Softener every chance I get! Gain always leaves my laundry smelling nice and feeling soft! I recommend Gain Liquid Fabric Softener to anyone with kids or sensitive skin.I have sensitive skin and using Gain never causes any irritation for me.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I really love gain original. I don't care for the other versions. The scent of gain is like no other. It makes clothes stay fresh for weeks in your closet or drawers. I prefer this to all other brands. It is a great price for the quality. I will continue to buy and recommend.
Yaquelin A.
The smell is good and it lasts a long time if you use it the proper way, I goose this over any other brand in the market because not only does it wash and clean, it also leaves my cloths smelling good and feeling soft
Nikole M.
San Diego , CA
Great product for the price. Works great and has a great and long lasting scent that is very pleasant. Wonderful and effective for cleaning your laundry no con's that I can think of as long as my laundry is clean I am happy!
Kelly F.
Bloomsburg , PA
I use Gain fabric softener to leave my clothes smelling great and they come out of the dryer so soft! I love the fresh Gain scent, it lasts forever. I love getting clothes out of my drawer and they smell so good! The price is fair for the quality product you get!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent