Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Danielle A.
I love the smell of this detergent! I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
I love this product, I have been using for years and I recommend it to everyone. The scent is long-lasting and it smells great
Elizabeth I.
Great product, the lasting power it's awesome. I'm not a big fan of liquid, I'd rather do drier sheets, but this stuff is undeniably worth it!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
I like gain I use all there products from time to time I love the fact their detergent makes my close smell amazing
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love the scent. I love the price. I love that the fabric softener is mixed in. I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)
Rebecca R.
We use gain in our house, i love the way it smells and how well it cleans our clothes. i love all the different scents!
Sylvia B.
Creola, Ohio
Smells great. Only down fall is I don't smell it on my cloths long after washing. Smells fad for sure. When they first get out of the dryer they smell great. Seems like you have to use more to get more smell
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
Gain always leaves my fabric soft and smelling wonderful! No matter what scent you get, you will not be disappointed!
Mabel A.
Smells refreshing last up to a long time and people can actually smell the fresh clothes
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
I have tried other fabric softeners, other tend to dissipate after the dry cycle. But this brand lasts, and even after the clothes sit in the drawers, when you pull out your shirt, you get a nice scent from the softener. Other brands sometimes feel oily, but this one doesn't. I always go back to this one! Not to mention it takes away the gym smell from DH's clothes. Win!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent