Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #6 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Bonifay, FL
Gain is one of the top 2 detergeants that I purchase for my home. Cleans great, smells awesome, and the price is good for a family of 4 on a budget.
Addison B.
Addison B.
Olive Branch, MS
Great smell that left my clothes smelling amazingly fresh and soft! It's a little expensive but totally worth it because it last so long
Yailin L.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Has my clothes smelling soooo amazing I would highly recommend this product for longlasting and clean smelling clothing and sheets and it is very effective and affordable ! I love it and I always buy it at walmart of course ! I would recommend it once again.
betsy c.
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
I like gain fabric softener it stays with the clothes even when they are dry. It does cost a little more but i am willing to pay for quality and i can usually find it on sale or a coupon for it. I would recommend to a friend. I however do not liker the lavender.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bakersfield, CA
This smells great and helps keep my clothes soft and looking new. I will be repurchasing this
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Fabric softener not only helps take away odor from your clothes, but makes them look as good as new.
kim W.
kim W.
Lakeland, FL
Works great . easy to use . keeps some clothes clean fantastic. Keeps asking me to put more in the review but I really don't have anything to say it works great
Calais C.
Calais C.
Sacramento, CA
Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz smells soo good! Makes your laundry really soft and the scent stays for a while compared to some other brands,
JANET G.
JANET G.
Smells greats and its long lasting, love this!!! a little goes a long way. I always go between this and downy i just don't like that they don't have a big variety for smells.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Decorator Expert
This stuff means it when it says it "locks' the scent into your clothes. I just pulled out a sweater from my closet that I know in washed about year ago, no joke.. I can still smell the Gain!!! I love it!!!!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent