Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Rebecca R.
We use gain in our house, i love the way it smells and how well it cleans our clothes. i love all the different scents!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Gives clothing a little boost in smelling and FEELING fresh. Even after several wears, hoodies and jackets smell fresh
Jennifer T.
I love all gain products! They smell wonderful! Wish the price was a little more affordable I would buy it more often.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Gotta love the original Gain scent! It's a classic and I always go back to it. I try different ones but this is perfect
Nicole R.
Woodbridge
I really like this product leaves your clothes smelling really good for many days I also use the gain laundry detergent
Staci D.
Jackson, NJ
I love gain The smell lasts right up to the next wash. Your clothes come out so clean and bright. Use gain all the time
angie h.
Stevensville
Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener eliminates static, leaves clothes soft and smells wonderful. Affordable
Azalia D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Gain original is my favorite smell! Makes my clothes smell great and helps with static. The smell lasts in my clothes.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really don’t have nothing bad to say about this product than how much I love it and my clothes seems to love it too!
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
I get the big bottle at Costco and it lasts a good month. The smell is also amazing because it is not too overpowering
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.