Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Indianelys C.
Indianelys C.
Only ise Gain , I just love the fresh smell my clothes have after i wash them with this product.
Analy G.
Analy G.
I personally don't use Gain on a regular basis. The few times I have used it I remember it being nice and leaving a good smell on my clothes. Honestly, I think I don't use this product because there is other products out there that are cheaper and still do a good job.
Haileyy R.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
I love this stuff!!!! It cleans clothes so good. Pros are that it really works magic and it's very effective. But the cons are it's pretty expensive. The small bottle is like 5.99$ and the big ones are 15$ I think?
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
I love the smell of this detergent! I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
Gain is the bomb!!!!! It is the only detergent i have ever use all my life and i heve been satisfied each time
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Decorator Expert
Absolutely love this brand, my clothes always smell awesome with Gain. Looove it
Angela M.
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Gain fabric softener is the best! Makes your laundry smell wonderful and feel great.
shalanika m.
shalanika m.
Smells amazing. A little pricey for a fabric softener but still reasonable. I love how soft my clothes were
Tayanna W.
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
If Your goal is fresher cleaner clothes then this is for you... It's a little more than Your average dollar store brand but the outcome is amazing and your clothes will smell greAt
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
Decorator Expert
Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant. Softness is an added bonus!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent