BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Marie C.
Lake Dallas , TX
Smells wonderful! Leaves your clothes soft and smelling good. Great brand to use. Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I love the smell of original gain. It's my go to fabric softener. It keeps towels and laundry smelling fresh long after washing.
Dorothy B.
Jamaica, NY
Smells good. The bookie lasts for a while spends on how many times you use it during laundry. Keeps clothes feeling soft as ever
Terri N.
Use this fabric softener with gain detergent and your whole house will small amazing! And your clothes will be sooooo soft!
Melissa R.
Love this product I use it all the time I could wash my cloths one day and two or three weeks later and my cloths smells amazing
Rosa D.
Phoenix, Az
Gain liquid Fabric Softener makes me think my laundry was just washed even after its been in the drawer or hung up for a while.
Kyra D.
You can't beat Gain. I love the scent and it actually stays on my clothes when used with the fabric softener and dryer sheets.
Shayley W.
Rocky Face, Georgia
The best fabric softener I have ever used is by gain. It leaves my clothes soft and leaves them smelling fresh for a long time.
Lisa W.
Farina
Does anything smell better the gain? I love the smell and the way it leaves your clothes feeling. I think it’s just expensive.
Olivia T.
MOSINEE, WI
Haven't really used fabric softener before this. But I love it. It put the bounce back in our clothes and towels! Great smell.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.