Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kristi G.
Laurel, MS
I love the smell of Gain original! The scent stays in your clothes after the wash and keeps them smelling fresh and clean
Ginger C.
Gain is a great fabric softener we use in every load of clothes
We keep this product at all times
Liquid and dryer sheets
Lisa S.
Powell, TN
This is my favorite brand game you can smell it for days after you do laundry it leaves your clothes soft smelling clean
Bobbie H.
Jackson
I won't use any other softener, once I tried this I was hooked on it, smells fantastic, leaves my laundry soft everytime
Ginette N.
Love the smell of gain everything!! Smells sooo good!! Leaves your clothes soft as can be and the scent last for weeks!!
Jocelyn D.
We buy this in the large size with the two spouts and it lasts us a long time. A little goes a long way. It smells great.
Caitlin S.
Lagrange
I only use fabric softener on my towels but gain keeps them feeling so very soft. I don’t have to use much for each load.
Kayla C.
Sheridan, IN
The people that gain know what they are doing when they make a fabric softener. My clothes always feel and smell amazing
Jasmine M.
Pasco, WA
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good and makes them unbelievably soft! This lasts me for multiple washes.
Aidyn L.
Even the original scent of this laundry softener is so comforting and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.