Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Tanya S.
Elyria, OH
I have tried several different detergents and while they clean my clothes well they wouldn't leave that crisp smell.. until I found Gain.. leaves my clothes clean and smelling wonderful!! Will never buy another detergent again!
Lorena C.
Painesville
My favorite fabric softener. Smells fabulous. Leaves clothes smelling for days. A little more expensive but worth it.
Kinsley R.
This is great to use! I love washing my clothes with gain! The scent is so fabulous.
Nicole G.
Ramona , CA
I'm a sucker for the original scent of gain. I really enjoyed this detergent. It is one of those that will really get your clothes clean. Then has the best scent lingering for days after...
Fifi B.
Great smell and actually keeps its smell. It lasts for a few loads as well. I enjoy it every time i need to do laundry. It was very effective.
Erika Q.
YASSS! This product is great! Great smelling! There's no cons about this softener !!! Keeps clothes smelling awesome! My washer is upstairs and you can smell the scent from upstairs !!! It's awesome!!
Krystle p.
Hillsboro, OR
Love the smell of Gain Products! I can't use Tide because ingredients in the Tide are too harsh for my husbands skin, but I fell in love with the way gain smells and it does not make my husband itch. Affordable or not, this product is great and will buy it regardless.
Felicia D.
I love Gain!!! The smell is amazing, my clothes come out smelling great and are as soft as ever!
mimi B.
I love the way this product smells. It makes my clothes so soft and smelling great. The scent lasts for weeks. I recommend this product for everyone.
Melanie H.
I absolutely LOVE gain. My husband works outside in the Florida heat, and his clothes used to smell even after washing, now that we switched to gain, he said he will be sweating at work and still smell detergent!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent