BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Nina S.
Whitehall , PA
We love washing our laundry with Gain. It gives it a fresh clean feel and the smell is absolutely amazing. I would recommend to anyone.
Brittany E.
I've been using this for years, smells SO amazing and the scent lasts forever till you wear the clothing, always refreshing and clean!
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
My all time favorite smell, my clothes are soft, they aren't greasy, the scent last even when you are done and the clothes are put away
Vanessa D.
West Springfield, MA
I love almost everything gain, the smell is so fresh and clean, I use it almost everytime I do laundry to keep my clothes nice and soft
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Growing up my mother always used this fabric softener and I was always obsessed! This is usually my go to fabric softener all the time!
Anastasia E.
Long Valley, NJ
Love! Buy it for my dorm and my house! Love the scent. Stays with the clothes for so long. Repeatedly bought and will continue to buy
Alisha C.
Mission, TX
Love gain fabric softener really lasts along while on your clothes I cannot wash and not put on this fabric softener it's a must have
Asfia F.
Gain liquid fabric softener great for all kinds of clothes. After a wash , you clean and fresh clothes after a gym or playing sports.
Ann W.
Tomah, WI
Leaves clothes with a great light scent and feeling soft. With regular use clothes seem to stay in better shape and look new longer.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok
It smells amazing and it leaves my blankets so fluffy. This detergent has absolutely no cons at all. It is a little expensive though.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.