Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Pawtucket, RI
Omg the smell of product is awesome!!!! Hey get enough of it!!!! Use nothing else 😊 thank you!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
This goes a very long way when I do my laundry! Affordable and works wonders 💚 I recommend this
Sade A.
Sade A.
GAIN ORIGINAL IS GREAT. IT DOESNT HAVE ALL THOSE PERFUMES AND OTHER CHEMICALS IN IT THAT IRRITATE YOUR SKIN,....
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Lodge , SC
If you want fresh smelling laundry, try Gain! Smells amazing! Easy to use! Fresh laundry every time!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
I love Gain softener!! My clothes feel so soft and smell amazing for weeks after washing
Gracy V.
Gracy V.
San Marcos, TX
It's a good product, love the smell and how soft it leaves my clothes. Recommend 100%
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove, PA
The smell is great and so is the product use it for all my laundry and it is cheap! Everything is great
Britt R.
Britt R.
Jonesboro, GA
It is has a long lasting scent and does a good job of getting clothes clean.
Kat S.
Kat S.
I like Gain products in general, but I'm a big fan of the FreshLock fabric softeners. My skin is very sensitive, but not to chemicals more to rough or itchy clothes. I use Island Fresh because it smells great the price is right. I would absolutely recommend it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Gain is my favorite Laundry brands. It smells so so good! It also cleans our clothes really well and hold the fresh smell up until we wear them. It is very effective, affordable, and easy to buy at just about anywhere! I would definitely recommend Gain
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent