Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Sarah P.
Byron, MN
One of my favorites to keep your laundry smelling wonderful. Prefer liquid over sheets. Keeps fresh longer.
sharlene p.
Loooove using this when I was clothes , makes my clothes smell nice and fresh , the price is a good price
Ashley R.
This is a must in my house ... Can't go with out .... Smells amazing... If you do laundry you should know
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Always leaves my clothes smelling nice and the feeling is always soft. I would recommend them to friends.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK
I love using gain for washing my clothes! Always has such a great smell to it! Won't use any other brand!
Kayūüćć‚ú® M.
Smells so good. Keeps everything clean and fresh. I love the smell. Bomb as ever. It always does the job
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Love the smell of original gain. Keeps the clothes soft and static free. I don't have any cons to add :)
Amanda K.
Louisville, KY
The smell that again leaves on your clothes is unbeatable and this product keeps your clothes very soft.
Lora S.
Brandenburg, KY
I love gain it is the only laundry soap that i use. It has a great scent and gets my cloths very clean.
Lisa H.
Waldron, AR
Gain has the best smell. Very refreshing. Scent stays with clothing longer than any product I've tried.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent