Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This fabric softener has one of the best fragrances out there! I have tried other Gain scents but nothing beats the original!
Hailey P.
I absolutly love this Gain scent!! The scent sticks to your clothes for days and leaves them incredibly soft!! Great value!!
Liz F.
Seems to work great. Has a great scent, original is my favorite. I can tell a difference in my towels when I don’t use it.
Eldy R.
Trinity, TX
I live how soft a and clean my clothes feel after using this fabric softener. My favorite thing is the long lasting smell!
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Great to go with the matching detergent, keeps the smell strong and fresh and keeps the clothes from getting too wrinkled.
Lydia J.
Meridian, MS
Works really well, and smells amazing just like anything gain scented does! I use this every time I wash, and always will!
melissa b.
New Albany, IN
This is one of my favorite smells! When I use it my clothes small so good all day! It really helps keep static at bay too!
Ginette N.
Love the smell of gain everything!! Smells sooo good!! Leaves your clothes soft as can be and the scent last for weeks!!
Dennis s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love gain and all the scents keep my clothes fresh and smelling good for many weeks many different scents to choose from
Kristi G.
Laurel, MS
I love the smell of Gain original! The scent stays in your clothes after the wash and keeps them smelling fresh and clean
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.