Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
the scent of this product is amazing and it lingers onto the clothing for days...love getting this fabric softner
Tina B.
Detroit, MI
I love the smell and it gets all of my laundry clean and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Veronica T.
Denver, CO
This softner leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and great all day long, would recommend this softner to others
Sade A.
GAIN ORIGINAL IS GREAT. IT DOESNT HAVE ALL THOSE PERFUMES AND OTHER CHEMICALS IN IT THAT IRRITATE YOUR SKIN,....
Betsy W.
Quinlan, TX
Love the fresh doesn't, cleans my clothes great and leave them with a great seant. And the seant last a long time
Nolyn B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
This makes my clothes super clean! But I have to use very small amounts of it because it makes my skin break out.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
This stuff it the best it cleans our clothes so good and leaves them smelling so good as well nice clean smell
Daisy C.
Bakersfield , CA
This is my favorite! the scent is amazing and the quality is so so great . i think the price is very reasonable
Cassandra M.
Love the smell of Gain! I love how fresh my clothes smell after using Gain. Gets my clothes clean every time.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ
Gain has the best scent for clothing. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh, there are no cons to this product.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent