Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Lisa W.
Farina
Does anything smell better the gain? I love the smell and the way it leaves your clothes feeling. I think it’s just expensive.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
I love this soap it makes my clothes so soft and smell so fresh and my family isnt allergic. We can only handle a select few
Tabby J.
Cookeville, TN
You have to get this fabric softner with the gain detergebt cause it leaves your cloths and your house smelling so very good
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
Love love love how it smells! This product is one of the best out there. It works amazing cleaning my boys smelly sports gear
Vixenn M.
San Antonio, TX
We love the long lasting sent. Even on towels you can still smell it. On clothes the sent lasts and lasts throughout the day.
Hailey P.
I absolutly love this Gain scent!! The scent sticks to your clothes for days and leaves them incredibly soft!! Great value!!
Amanda M.
Frontenac , KS
I live anything Gain. Every scent is great, and fresh smelling. Laundry smells like you just washed it a few minutes before.
Amy K.
Alachua, FL
This product did an a pretty good job. It left my clothes smelling very good and feeling soft but I have used better products
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
This is great. Smells good and always gets my clothes fresh. I wash dog blankets too and they always come out smelling good!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This fabric softener has one of the best fragrances out there! I have tried other Gain scents but nothing beats the original!
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.