Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Della H.
Della H.
Beale Afb, CA
Love this bulk product. Nice scent, clean and stays on the clothes. Lasts a long time and a trusty product to have.
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
Decorator Expert
This is so good. Love the smell. Last for ever on your clothes. When you sweat it kinda smells like a fragrance.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
I love this fabric softener. It helps make my clothes smell fresh and clean and lasts a long while. I love using it on my sheets.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Havertown, PA
Gain fabric softener makes my clothes smell SO GOOD! My clothes also feel soft and comfortable to wear.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Gotta love the originals!!!! Moonlight is my favorite right now though you can find both at any mass retailer
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
Haven't really used fabric softener before this. But I love it. It put the bounce back in our clothes and towels! Great smell.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Always leaves my clothes smelling nice and the feeling is always soft. I would recommend them to friends.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
This is a must in my house ... Can't go with out .... Smells amazing... If you do laundry you should know
Cody Dawn M.
Cody Dawn M.
Love the smell of original gain. Keeps the clothes soft and static free. I don't have any cons to add :)
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Coalton, Oh
Love the smell of Original Gain laundry products. The smell remains on your vlothes till the next wash.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent