Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa, IA
I love the smell of original gain. It's my go to fabric softener. It keeps towels and laundry smelling fresh long after washing.
Melissa R.
Love this product I use it all the time I could wash my cloths one day and two or three weeks later and my cloths smells amazing
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell of Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softeners . Keeps my clothes smelling fresh . Wonderful products.
meagan g.
My favorite long lasting smell the clothes smell awesome after every wash com ones with tide laundry detergent the best smell!
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
Haven't really used fabric softener before this. But I love it. It put the bounce back in our clothes and towels! Great smell.
Camille D.
Syracuse, UT
I absolutely love this smell. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing and feeling like little clouds! I'll definitely repurchase
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
Love how this product cleans and smells. It' my go to fabric softener. It has yet to disappoint me. Will continue to purchase.
Solimar V.
Rio Grande
De todos mi favorito, por la aroma tan duradera y lo limpia que deja la ropa sin necesidad de usar tanto producto, rinde mucho.
Lisa W.
Farina
Does anything smell better the gain? I love the smell and the way it leaves your clothes feeling. I think it’s just expensive.
Rosa D.
Phoenix, Az
Gain liquid Fabric Softener makes me think my laundry was just washed even after its been in the drawer or hung up for a while.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.