Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #78 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Breanna B.
North Miami, OK
I love this fabric softener. I love gain products, in fact it's the only brand I use with my laundry. I love the original scent as well as all the other! Smells so fresh and clean as well as getting your laundry nice and soft!
Kahla N.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because it's affordable and great smell and it last a very long time.
Lauren P.
This fabric softener is one of the best I've ever used. It definitely does it's job and is great for my niece and nephews. I love how soft my clothes feel after i use this. The smell is also so great.
Tina B.
Detroit, MI
I love the smell and it gets all of my laundry clean and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Charlene A.
London, KY
This is by far my favorite softener. I love the long last sent and the way it leaves my clothes feeling. I always pair it with the matching detergent for an even better sent. And as for the price its just as good as the more expensive brands at about a 25% less price.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
My favorite scent! I love the gain formula washes and softens all my clothes. Scent stays for a long time and is just the best to grab something from my closet and it still smells fresh!
Nicole W.
Keeps my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. Lasts longer than other brands. Worth the money.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
My whole family has used Gain for as long as I can remember. It not only brings back memories but makes my clothes smell amazing. I use it with Tide as often as I can. Trusted brand and they never disappoint. I definitely recommend Gain if you have never tried it. There's also the powdered laundry detergent!
Jamie S.
The best smell in the world. So fresh. We love it! Smell lasts a long time too I was surprised
Nini 14 N.
Best one so far and I mean it great smell and it lasted for two or more weeks ! Best softer ever !
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent