BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
I love to use gain, especially when washing my favorite clothes or my towels. It keeps my items smelling fresh and super soft for extended use.
Tatiana M.
Snellville, GA
This is a Wonderful product to use with stinky kids clothes. Cleans great and leaves them smelling great.
I just fell in love with the smell ūüėć
Elizabeth I.
Great product, the lasting power it's awesome. I'm not a big fan of liquid, I'd rather do drier sheets, but this stuff is undeniably worth it!
Fifi B.
Great smell and actually keeps its smell. It lasts for a few loads as well. I enjoy it every time i need to do laundry. It was very effective.
Shaiyene D.
Lexington, NC
It makes my clothes smell really nice and makes them soft and I recommend this because this is one of my favorites and I could be one of yours
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
My family love this! The best in our opinion. Great scent and it last a long time on clothes. Can use it for many loads. Very effective.
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
This never fails me, the smell is amazing, I also use this as an air freshener. and always put clothes on
right out of the dryer. amazing smell
Brenda P.
Smells amazing and keep my clothes smelling and feel nice after like 3 uses, i recently used this with my laundry and it is very satisfying .
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I have bought this fabric softener in the past when I found it on sale. I didn't dislike it I just like snuggle and downy april fresh, more.
Valerie L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Smells good but I after using it all up I don't want to buy it again for awhile it's like the smell just doesn't go with a lot of detergents.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.