Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
meagan g.
meagan g.
My favorite long lasting smell the clothes smell awesome after every wash com ones with tide laundry detergent the best smell!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Keyport, NJ
I love love love everything about this softener. It smells awesome, and lasts forever. It makes clothes soft and fluffy too.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
I love this soap it makes my clothes so soft and smell so fresh and my family isnt allergic. We can only handle a select few
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
My family love this! The best in our opinion. Great scent and it last a long time on clothes. Can use it for many loads. Very effective.
Amber D.
Amber D.
My favorite laundry soap for sure. I prefer the original scent. Washes laundry good, works good for removing average stains. Like the price.
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Gotta love the original Gain scent! It's a classic and I always go back to it. I try different ones but this is perfect
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
Clothes smells just as good 2 weeks later, as they did fresh out of the dryer. Kept them soft, and was gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Miriam L.
Miriam L.
Burbank, CA
Love the way this smells, great on our clothes. Doesn't stain like some softners have in the past.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Woodbridge
I really like this product leaves your clothes smelling really good for many days I also use the gain laundry detergent
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top , TN
This fabric softener has one of the best fragrances out there! I have tried other Gain scents but nothing beats the original!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent