Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Krystle p.
Hillsboro, OR
Love the smell of Gain Products! I can't use Tide because ingredients in the Tide are too harsh for my husbands skin, but I fell in love with the way gain smells and it does not make my husband itch. Affordable or not, this product is great and will buy it regardless.
Felicia D.
I love Gain!!! The smell is amazing, my clothes come out smelling great and are as soft as ever!
mimi B.
I love the way this product smells. It makes my clothes so soft and smelling great. The scent lasts for weeks. I recommend this product for everyone.
Melanie H.
I absolutely LOVE gain. My husband works outside in the Florida heat, and his clothes used to smell even after washing, now that we switched to gain, he said he will be sweating at work and still smell detergent!
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
I buy this mainly for the smell!!! Kidding...it does its job perfectly! Leaving my laundry smelling fresh and clean all and everyday! LOOOVE IT.
Marianne D.
Jackson, NJ
Gain has the best scent for clothing. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh, there are no cons to this product.
Karissa B.
Winnetka, CA
I love the smell and how it makes my clothes so soft. I enjoy using Gain products.
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
Love love love how it smells! This product is one of the best out there. It works amazing cleaning my boys smelly sports gear
Neiaa L.
This is my favorite favorite fabric softner. Nothing beats the smell like GAIN! It has the most unique fragrance and your clothes will literally smell good for weeks! By far my favorite brand for washing clothes.
dhvani p.
buys any
where
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent