Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Solimar V.
Solimar V.
Rio Grande
De todos mi favorito, por la aroma tan duradera y lo limpia que deja la ropa sin necesidad de usar tanto producto, rinde mucho.
Neyda M.
Neyda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly the best fabric softener! Not only does it smell amazing but also last long on clothes. This company really give one their Money's worth!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Great smell and a little bit goes a long way. Inexpensive compared to other name brand and always leaves the clothes feeling just as soft as new.
Jeannette M.
Jeannette M.
sunrise
Great smell lasts forever! Never have an issue with my clothes coming out smelling amazing and with each wash my clothes still stay bright
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Manatí
I love how it's smells. Its smell is so concentrated that only a little is enough. The price it's accessible, that's very important too.
Jessi S.
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
My all time favorite smell, my clothes are soft, they aren't greasy, the scent last even when you are done and the clothes are put away
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
All time classic. Smells GREAT and you can still smell it weeks later. Cleans clothes well and didn't break out my sensitive kids.
Cher S.
Cher S.
Fayetteville, NC
Gain just has the most well rounded and amazing products in the laundry world and I can't seem to ever be disappointed with them
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Phoenix, Az
Gain liquid Fabric Softener makes me think my laundry was just washed even after its been in the drawer or hung up for a while.
Camille D.
Camille D.
Syracuse, UT
I absolutely love this smell. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing and feeling like little clouds! I'll definitely repurchase
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent