Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #1 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
All time classic. Smells GREAT and you can still smell it weeks later. Cleans clothes well and didn't break out my sensitive kids.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best smelling products in the game !! I only stopped using them because they aren’t vegan. I’m excited to try their new vegan line!
Meriam B.
Lafayette, IN
I love the smell. It makes my clothes smell for weeks. Gain is inexpensive and a good brand that I recommend for everybody to use.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH
The smell and softness can not be beat from this product. i have enjoyed it from the time it first hit the market. just LOVE IT!!!
Terri N.
Use this fabric softener with gain detergent and your whole house will small amazing! And your clothes will be sooooo soft!
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa, IA
I love the smell of original gain. It's my go to fabric softener. It keeps towels and laundry smelling fresh long after washing.
Cher S.
Fayetteville, NC
Gain just has the most well rounded and amazing products in the laundry world and I can't seem to ever be disappointed with them
Shannon D.
I love this fabric softener. It helps make my clothes smell fresh and clean and lasts a long while. I love using it on my sheets.
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell of Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softeners . Keeps my clothes smelling fresh . Wonderful products.
Dorothy B.
Jamaica, NY
Smells good. The bookie lasts for a while spends on how many times you use it during laundry. Keeps clothes feeling soft as ever
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.