BY GAIN #12 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I have bought this fabric softener in the past when I found it on sale. I didn't dislike it I just like snuggle and downy april fresh, more.
Valerie L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Smells good but I after using it all up I don't want to buy it again for awhile it's like the smell just doesn't go with a lot of detergents.
Brenda P.
Smells amazing and keep my clothes smelling and feel nice after like 3 uses, i recently used this with my laundry and it is very satisfying .
Amber D.
My favorite laundry soap for sure. I prefer the original scent. Washes laundry good, works good for removing average stains. Like the price.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I love adding this Gain liquid fabric softener to my washer for my laundry. The scent lasts for weeks and keeps my clothes so fresh and soft!
Taren S.
This is one of my favorite detergent for cleaning my clothes, it always does the best jobs removing stains and not making my clothes so dull.
Jennifer R.
Mount Vernon, NY
It is a very good product the only thing is that the smell is not very durable compared to other products but I love its smell and it works.
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
Clothes smells just as good 2 weeks later, as they did fresh out of the dryer. Kept them soft, and was gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Jeannette M.
sunrise
Great smell lasts forever! Never have an issue with my clothes coming out smelling amazing and with each wash my clothes still stay bright
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.