Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Holly M.
Holly M.
W Portsmouth, OH
This stuff makes your clothes that extra soft I have been looking for in a fabric softener!! Also gives a lasting amazing sent on your clothes!! It's not too expensive for the size of the bottle. I recommend this to all my friends
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I absolutely love fabric softeners. So I had to try Gain fabric softener because I had a coupon and love Gain products. I wasn't disappointed with it! The price was affordable even without a coupon! Definitely worth a try!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Fort smith , AR
We use the GE efficient liquid Gain. I grew up on Gain. It's my favorite scent. It's my favorite brand. I love doing laundry on items that don't even need to be washed!
dana s.
dana s.
Enterprise
I just love gains fabric softener. Pairing gains original detergent with gain original scent fabric softener your clothes will be so soft and the smell can't be beat.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love the smell of Gain Fabric Softener! It makes our clothes soft and the scent lasts long after washing. I have tried a lot of brands and this is my favorite!
lily a.
lily a.
The Gain Original Fabric Softener is a great product. The scent is amazing and lasts throughout the week and isn't to strong. It makes the laundry extra soft as well.
Chasity C.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Love, love, love!!!!! This stuff is affordable, cleans great, and the smell is incredible. Gain is the best laundry product in my opinion, and worth every cent.
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
This is my go-to fabric softener. It leaves my clothes feeling clean and my sheets inviting. Unfortunately, it doesn't do great things for my athletic apparel
Trista S.
Trista S.
Such a clean wonderful smell! Lingers on clothes weeks after washing!
Nothing better than climbing into a bed with fresh linens cleaned with gain!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Gain is a popular laundry detergent. I recommend this to everybody with a family, it does go a long ways, and will. Make your clothes smell good as new
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent