BY GAIN #15 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Kitty K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this fabric softener! Anything that smells like Gain, I have to have! It really makes your clothes smell so good and it lasts a long time too.
Deborah B.
Fort Mill, SC
I've used Gain for years and probably always will. Gets everything clean and smelling fresh with every wash. Never disappoints and always effective.
mimi B.
I love the way this product smells. It makes my clothes so soft and smelling great. The scent lasts for weeks. I recommend this product for everyone.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
I love this smell the best. I always try others but this one is my favorite. My clothes feel amazing and smell amazing. I will continue to purchase
Iesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This fabric softner leaves my clothes smelling extra good and so soft. I can't wash without it because my clothes and blankets won't feel the same.
Neyda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly the best fabric softener! Not only does it smell amazing but also last long on clothes. This company really give one their Money's worth!
Simone S.
Virginia Beach
It gets my clothes clean and it makes them smell wonderful! It's cheaper than Tide and cleans just as well. I can usually find coupons for it too!
Gennett M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Makes my clothes smell so good. The scent last on my clothes for weeks and I love it. Not to mention that it also leaves my clothes clean and soft.
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the best smelling fabric softener around anywhere and anyone knows they love the smell of gain so I don't even have to try to sell this one
Anna L.
Elk Grove, CA
I buy this mainly for the smell!!! Kidding...it does its job perfectly! Leaving my laundry smelling fresh and clean all and everyday! LOOOVE IT.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.