Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Giovani M.
Scent lasts and lasts. A liile goes,a long way. Fresh smelling. Even my closet smells good!
Vixenn M.
San Antonio, TX
We love the long lasting sent. Even on towels you can still smell it. On clothes the sent lasts and lasts throughout the day.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Growing up my mother always used this fabric softener and I was always obsessed! This is usually my go to fabric softener all the time!
Lisa P.
My favorite detergent . The scent lingers on for days while others fade away right away .
Dennis s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love gain and all the scents keep my clothes fresh and smelling good for many weeks many different scents to choose from
Tammy S.
Sigourney, IA
Leaves clothes soft a fresh smelling the clothes smell fresh for weeks. The liquid is do easy to use
melissa b.
New Albany , In
This is one of my favorite smells! When I use it my clothes small so good all day! It really helps keep static at bay too!
Crystal P.
Houston , TX
I been using this detergent for the past 10 years and my family love the smell
sharlene p.
Loooove using this when I was clothes , makes my clothes smell nice and fresh , the price is a good price
Jeanine R.
Kissimmee, FL
It's very true what they advertise about Gain. I use this often and my clothes smell amazing for days! It's totally effective and great!
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent