Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #78 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Gain does just as well as other ore expensive brands. It is usually less expensive than others. The scent is fresh and clean, the feel is soft and smooth. It doesn't leave a residue to affect my sensitive skin.
Brenda R.
I have used gains for years. I always love how it smells during laundry and after laundry.
Tyffani E.
I love the scents! They leave my laundry smelling so wonderful! They also can improve the scent of your garments in your dresser drawers.
kelly l.
Byron, GA
I love using Gain, the smell is amazing and lasts for days. I would highly recommend using Gain. It does the job and although it's costly. It's worth the price.
Kitty K.
I love this fabric softener! Anything that smells like Gain, I have to have! It really makes your clothes smell so good and it lasts a long time too.
Jessica P.
Sunnyside, WA
This will leave your clothes smelling so good 4 days I only use a small amount on a good size load and they still smell as if I put a lot more than I did.
Morgan H.
Morgantown, WV
I love to use gain, especially when washing my favorite clothes or my towels. It keeps my items smelling fresh and super soft for extended use.
Melissa R.
Love this product I use it all the time I could wash my cloths one day and two or three weeks later and my cloths smells amazing
Iesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This fabric softner leaves my clothes smelling extra good and so soft. I can't wash without it because my clothes and blankets won't feel the same.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Have used this for years, smells wonderful, leaves clothes and sheets and towels and whatever else you wash feeling soft and touchable.
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Which gain smell do you all prefer
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is it smells good? ?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent