BY GAIN #11 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Rebecca C.
Smells wonderful! I love how soft and cozy feeling it makes my towels and clothes. And a little bit goes a long way, I will be purchasing this product again!
Diane C.
Spring Lake, NC
I just can't stray away from the original scent. It is such a wonderful smell. The price is great, it does its job and it lasts. Cant ask for more than that.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
Original is the way to go. I find this smell lasts the longest and works the best. I love the smell when I open the washer and the dryer after using this.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
I mainly use this on my one clothes because I wash his clothes separate from mine and my fiance's. It leaves the clothes soft as if they were just bought.
Jessica P.
Sunnyside, WA
This will leave your clothes smelling so good 4 days I only use a small amount on a good size load and they still smell as if I put a lot more than I did.
Trista S.
Such a clean wonderful smell! Lingers on clothes weeks after washing!
Nothing better than climbing into a bed with fresh linens cleaned with gain!
Legaci W.
Dacula, GA
Smells so great. Hands down the best smelling softener and detergent out there in my opinion. My clothes always smell so great, it always makes me smile.
Nicole B.
Gain is a popular laundry detergent. I recommend this to everybody with a family, it does go a long ways, and will. Make your clothes smell good as new
Alida A.
A little goes a long way, my clothes feel soft and smells great. I hide it from my son who comes over to wash his clothes, he tends to over usemail it.
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
Smells amazing and the smell stays in clothes ...plus the price is wounderfu well worth it I love how when I wash clothes the whole area smells like it
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
dorchester
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent
rosy R.