Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Wendy G.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Krista L.Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz uploaded by Joy G.

BY GAIN #7 in Fabric Softener

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks! Original Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist. Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Detergent! Works in both standard and high-efficiency washing machines see more...

Gain With FreshLock Original Liquid Fabric Softener 120 Loads 103 Fl Oz
  • "I'm very happy with this Gain detergent (and fabric softener!!!)" in 2 reviews
  • "I think it's long lasting and does a good job of getting clothes clean." in 1 review
  • "Gain always leaves my clothes smelling clean, fresh and vibrant." in 1 review
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Smells fresh and keeps my clothes soft! I like how this brand comes in both regular and HEplus versions. I highly recommend it if your looking for a fresh scented fabric softener. Works well with delicates, jeans, colors, and blankets.
Kasandra S.
Kasandra S.
La Mesa, CA
This isn't my favorite fabric softener. I don't like that the bottom of it gets thick and clumpy for some reason. I don't notice any difference in my clothing and I prefer the other brands. I'm not against this one but I don't recommend.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Decorator Expert
Nothing compared to the original scent of gain fabric softener. If I ever want to guarantee to have clean clothes that smells great, I always grab the gain! I also love their laundry detergent and often use them together.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
Love this stuff because it's the same smell as the laundry detergent I use. Once I started using this I couldn't believe how soft my laundry became! It's very affordable and you get a lot for your money with this product!
Feather S.
Feather S.
Magnolia , TX
This product works well side by side with Gain laundry detergent. It does the job as a clothes softener and makes our clothes smell amazing for a very long time. I love the original smell. I highly recommend this product.
Colette O.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Keeps my clothes nice and soft! And you can't beat the smell of all the gain products ! They are truly amazing! I love putting on my clothes freshly cleaned and smelling the floral scents on them! I highly recommend
Shantelle W.
Shantelle W.
Love the smell of this. Wish it came in a body spray. Definitely softens clothes and removes static cling. Very affordable. Would love to try all the scents but usually stick with the original scent. I almost always have a coupon for this so I like to search out the sales. Highly recommend.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE Gain products, they keep my clothes smelling fresh for a long time! All of the scents smell good but I like the original scent. Overall it's a great fabric softener.. I like the detergent even better!
Helen K.
Helen K.
This original scent for Gain is amazing! I even love this smell as a refreshener. The price is affordable and I love that it makes our clothes smell extra fresh! I would recommended original all the time!
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Decorator Expert
I just love the scent of the original Gain. The fabric softener makes your clothes soft and static-free. It makes the scent last even longer. There's nothing quite like having fresh smelling clean clothes!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Which gain smell do you all prefer
Carla S.
Carla S.
Roxbury, MA
Does Gain actually work for tuff stain
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Do you prefer Gain or Tide?
Crystal Q.
Crystal Q.
Does anyone love the original Gain noe than there other scents, like me!!!! Gain Liquid 2X Original Fresh Laundry Detergent